325 mod +

Ladies, I've read lots of reviews/stories...I've...

Ladies, I've read lots of reviews/stories...I've been wanting to get ba for over 5 years. Here are my stats: 32, 5"4 103lbs, 2 children, barely fits 32a bras. I've always been thin and back to my normal self after babies. I asked for days of work for sept. to get the procedure done. I've went to 1 consult so far, docs says max i can get is 375cc . I wanted silicone or the new "gummy bear" gel. I looked at so many boobies and really wanted 425 or 450cc. My goal is to achieve full c or a d cup. Any suggestions what size will give me full c or a d cup? I also wanted to get ready for the big day, any suggestions what to get ready as to what size sport bras I need and such...
My 2nd and 3rd consult is next week, let's see then.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! How did your other consults go this week? You may want to gather photos of your ideal breasts to share with your PS. Feel free to post those here and any other photos you're comfortable sharing. Looking forward to your update!

Hello I'm about yr size just weigh alittle more. I went with the sientra gummy implant 385 mod + profile and I love them. My ps recommended me not going any bigger because I had very very little breast tissue 2 begin with. I'm at 14 weeks and n bras from like belks I'm a full c and bras from vs I'm a dd cup but if course there's run alot smaller. Just trust yr ps he knows what's best 4 u.
I suggest L or xl bras so they wont be tight, especialy at the bottom so the implant is not being held from moving. Im 5'4 and weigh alo more than you i told dr i wanna be in D range, do he measured he saw how much i could withstand he said no more than 500cc, he gave me 420cc saline though, i know silicone would be a bit smaller, i say go to other ps and see what they say, and see how they explain why you cant go bigger or why u can, once you feel that connection and trust then follow their advice. Good luck

Consultation updates!!

Here's the 3d photo, doc says max for my frame is 300cc, I'm not too exited about that. I really wanted to have 400cc to 425cc. I still have 3 more docs to consult, I guess we'll see.
I would trust your PS. You are absolutely tiny. I got 265cc and I am so happy with it. I went from a 32/34 A to a 32C with that size implant. Your chances of having complications is much lower with a smaller implant.

325cc mod+ and not really happy :(

Hi ladies,
I had the surgery on 9/4 with 325cc mod plus, doc said that the max he can put in because I don't have enough skin to stretch, it hasn't drop much that I can see. I'm not too happy about the size it turned out, I really hopped for 375-400cc. Husband said they are huge, I don't feel they R at all, also right noticeably smaller than left is, that makes me feel down too. I don't look "different" under clothes compare to my pre padded bras. Girls, do you think it is worth it for me to consider going bigger, perhaps 400cc maybe by 6 months mark? Since skin probably stretches enough by then? Not even sure the fee for revision. I already spent 7k and don't want to spent another 7k for revision, I'm not sure it will be worth it at the end or not. I'm not even sure what to look forward to. Sigh, maybe time will tell.
Really.....you look great!
Give us some updated pics? :) Try not to stress about size (though I'm sure easier said than done). I bet in no time at all they will D&F and be absolutely gorgeous!
U look great just give it a few months and they will totally change. I'm right at 7 mths now and I love my outcome.

Still riding high!

I'm 21 days post op. lefty is definitely larger and higher. Can't wait to see it round out so I can make my decision on revision or not. Otherwise feeling almost back to normal, about 95% now.
Can u post some more pix,please.I am having redo and wants to go with 325cc mod +.I will really appreciate !Thanks
Thanks lady:)
Thx, just can't wait for the final result

Still unsure about the size :(

Right breast looks way smaller than lefty, no upper pole fullness that I was looking for. Hmm I hope when they drop, it'll look ok or even out the size. I really do want to go bigger. Revision is stil in my head. Urrg
I think you look wonderful <3  I understand how you feel!  The difference is so slight but the mindset has us so fixated on that hope of sameness.  For those of us with one boob smaller than the other (and when it's slight), it can be an area of obsession.  With women who have a greater difference between the breasts it is noticeable enough for the PS to 'fix' it and even if they aren't perfect, it was much better than before.  So I think it comes down to finding the cause for my dissatisfaction.  For me, its that I feel like if I had been more on top of things this wouldn't have happened.  Because I let myself down, the size difference reminds me of my failure.  For you it might be the real problem is the "I told you so."  You told your PS and he said it wouldn't be noticeable.  So you had the image of symmetric boobs in your head.  When you see the size difference you might just be feeling the resentment of not being heard or being told something that wasn't terribly accurate.  Its not VERY noticeable, but it is SLIGHTLY noticeable.  So perhaps if I can recognize the true reason for my dissatisfaction I can get over the asymmetry and just be thankful that I have big boobies now :D LOL!  I think your size looks fabulous on you...btw. It looks like you are healing beautifully <3  I hope I can help you.  Come over and vent if you need to!  I'm going to wait at least 3 months before I even consider fixing it.  I will probably tell my PS soon about what happened and how I feel the circumstances, but I want to be patient so that I have a better chance of not having to pay for revision costs ;)  Good luck! I'm glad I found you here :D
Thanks for your comment, I'll see my ps on Monday. I'll bring up the subject and see what he'll say. I also hope home will Make them look even out, that's my hope but we'll see I guess. I really don't want to pay for revision or go under again.
Are your implants filled to max? If they arent, most of the time filling an implant with more fluid to even them out is less expensive and done with local anesthetic instead of going under.  Hopefully your PS does this like mine does.  I only wish they hadn't ordered the wrong size for me, now I cant add anything in.  Oh well! I look forward to your update!  Good luck!

4 weeks post op

I went and saw my ps, he says the asymmetry is very normal during the first few months, although I still think it will not even out once all drop and fluff. He says just to massage right more than left. Otherwise feeling back to normal but still think the size are small. Can't really tell under clothes.
I think you look amazing. I know it's hard, but i think you have to wait a little while longer to get to "normal". It takes a few months for them to even out. When they finally d & f,.they will be a little bigger as well. If you want you can check out my pics. I'm almost 4 months po. (600cc saline, hp, tuba)
You look fab, I only can wish my can even fits that large. Maybe few years when my skin stretches enough.
I had mentor silicone. I'm still thinking of redo but I want To save some money first

4 weeks post op

Ladies, when does swelling goes away? My ps thinks I still have swelling on my left that's why it's larger than left. But to me, all swelling seems subside. Left one was larger to begin with...other than that they are fine, incisions look better.
Yours look great! Your shape is something that I am aiming for, I love your cleavage and side boob :) I would also wait a bit and see how you look and feel 4-6 months from now, you may fall in love with them or feel that it is best for you to take further steps to achieve the look that you want. It's good that your PS did what was safe for you at the time and (from a onlookers prospective) you look amazing!!
Thx, I still think my ps didn't listen to what u really want, he did a fabulous job, love his work. Just wold love to have more projection, the diameter of 325 mod+ is slightly difference from 375hp. I wish he would have used 375hp. I'll wait patiently for few months, hehe
You are looking great!  Your incisions are pink and healthy looking too.  I'm wondering the same about swelling too.  If my left breast was bigger to begin with and its swollen...and my right is tight because its my dominant side, does that explain the asymmetry.  It might! *crosses fingers* I think I'm going to have to wait as well.  I definitely want to wait awhile because I'd hate to spend money that I might not have to.  It looks like you've dropped a bit in the last week!  Despite the slight asymmetry you are still looking amazing! Looking forward to more updates :D <3

Not what I expected! Hmmm

Ok, here's how 325 mod plus looks like at 4 weeks po. I'm disappointed, I know , at least they looked better than before BA. What can I say...geez. My husband heard enough saying ( or shall I say 'complaint') last weeks. I'm researching for different options available. I look quite 'flat' in my night t shirt.
My swelling took a VERY long time, and my breast implants did not drop until 2 months+. Until just recently, my nipples were pointing downward. In most cases, it just takes time.
It looks like you have quite a bit more of dropping and fluffing to do and trust me they will feel so much bigger once they do fall into place. But I know how disappointing things are when it's not exactly what you expected.
They look great!

6 weeks post BA

Hi gals,
It's 6 weeks post, I got measured at Victoria secret today, it's 32c, I bought a black Demi. Still wearingmynsport bras day/night. I'll save the Demi for going out with my hubby. Still not as happy with the volume..hmmm
I think they look great for your frame! You are tiny and it looks like you were blessed with naturally big boobs now :)
Hi Hun all I can say wish my ps would have warm me about the skin stretching, I'm about your size so I do think its not a great idea to strech the skin that much,I feel like its about to rip,ill probably end up getting strech marks,and remember implants are not for ever so you can always get bigger when you do need to redo,I'm afraid because now I've read all the complications yo can have with a bigger implant, and if it helps I think that even with my 450cc hp I look small in some clothes...u can always wear push up bra, hope you feel better,we can trade any time ! Lol
I just got 315cc and also thinking about going bigger because in cloothes they look liike a small b ...and i have high profile

2 months post ops

Hi ladies, saw my ps today. He thinks they (boobies) look good, of course he would say that. He did acknowledge righty is smaller than lefty, he didn't think I need a revision but he did said that if I ended up with revision that he would not charge his fees but I would have to pay for OR fee, anesthesiologist fee and implants fee, add up about 4 grands . Oh geez, I'll also have to wait few more months and see. He listened and was really nice about me telling him that I'm not happy with the outcome, and explained what can be done to 'fix' and it's all about me being happy. We shall see. Here are update pics.
if you don't mind, can you tell me which doc you went to? I am from the sac area but grew up in the bay. I am looking for good docs to see. thanks!
Can you please let me know as well? Thanks!
Hi there doc at liu plastic surgery in Los gatos