325 mod +

Ladies, I've read lots of reviews/stories...I've...

Ladies, I've read lots of reviews/stories...I've been wanting to get ba for over 5 years. Here are my stats: 32, 5"4 103lbs, 2 children, barely fits 32a bras. I've always been thin and back to my normal self after babies. I asked for days of work for sept. to get the procedure done. I've went to 1 consult so far, docs says max i can get is 375cc . I wanted silicone or the new "gummy bear" gel. I looked at so many boobies and really wanted 425 or 450cc. My goal is to achieve full c or a d cup. Any suggestions what size will give me full c or a d cup? I also wanted to get ready for the big day, any suggestions what to get ready as to what size sport bras I need and such...
My 2nd and 3rd consult is next week, let's see then.

Consultation updates!!

Here's the 3d photo, doc says max for my frame is 300cc, I'm not too exited about that. I really wanted to have 400cc to 425cc. I still have 3 more docs to consult, I guess we'll see.

325cc mod+ and not really happy :(

Hi ladies,
I had the surgery on 9/4 with 325cc mod plus, doc said that the max he can put in because I don't have enough skin to stretch, it hasn't drop much that I can see. I'm not too happy about the size it turned out, I really hopped for 375-400cc. Husband said they are huge, I don't feel they R at all, also right noticeably smaller than left is, that makes me feel down too. I don't look "different" under clothes compare to my pre padded bras. Girls, do you think it is worth it for me to consider going bigger, perhaps 400cc maybe by 6 months mark? Since skin probably stretches enough by then? Not even sure the fee for revision. I already spent 7k and don't want to spent another 7k for revision, I'm not sure it will be worth it at the end or not. I'm not even sure what to look forward to. Sigh, maybe time will tell.

Still riding high!

I'm 21 days post op. lefty is definitely larger and higher. Can't wait to see it round out so I can make my decision on revision or not. Otherwise feeling almost back to normal, about 95% now.

Still unsure about the size :(

Right breast looks way smaller than lefty, no upper pole fullness that I was looking for. Hmm I hope when they drop, it'll look ok or even out the size. I really do want to go bigger. Revision is stil in my head. Urrg

4 weeks post op

I went and saw my ps, he says the asymmetry is very normal during the first few months, although I still think it will not even out once all drop and fluff. He says just to massage right more than left. Otherwise feeling back to normal but still think the size are small. Can't really tell under clothes.

4 weeks post op

Ladies, when does swelling goes away? My ps thinks I still have swelling on my left that's why it's larger than left. But to me, all swelling seems subside. Left one was larger to begin with...other than that they are fine, incisions look better.

Not what I expected! Hmmm

Ok, here's how 325 mod plus looks like at 4 weeks po. I'm disappointed, I know , at least they looked better than before BA. What can I say...geez. My husband heard enough saying ( or shall I say 'complaint') last weeks. I'm researching for different options available. I look quite 'flat' in my night t shirt.

6 weeks post BA

Hi gals,
It's 6 weeks post, I got measured at Victoria secret today, it's 32c, I bought a black Demi. Still wearingmynsport bras day/night. I'll save the Demi for going out with my hubby. Still not as happy with the volume..hmmm

2 months post ops

Hi ladies, saw my ps today. He thinks they (boobies) look good, of course he would say that. He did acknowledge righty is smaller than lefty, he didn't think I need a revision but he did said that if I ended up with revision that he would not charge his fees but I would have to pay for OR fee, anesthesiologist fee and implants fee, add up about 4 grands . Oh geez, I'll also have to wait few more months and see. He listened and was really nice about me telling him that I'm not happy with the outcome, and explained what can be done to 'fix' and it's all about me being happy. We shall see. Here are update pics.

if you don't mind, can you tell me which doc you went to? I am from the sac area but grew up in the bay. I am looking for good docs to see. thanks!
Can you please let me know as well? Thanks!
Hi there doc at liu plastic surgery in Los gatos
Hi the doc is at liu plastic in Los gatos
Hey girl ..hope you're doing ok. It sucks feeling bad about size doesn't it. Try as I might to like these boobies I have.. I feel the same way..I.still get teary and its been 6 months. I know I'll never be happy until I do something about it. At least your doc is good about revision. Mine has heard me in tears that much now that I think he just lets his nurse deal with me. He wants 7500 for a redo and doesn't want to do anything I want. Im going for other opinions. Might even come to the states. ..might even be cheaper with better results.
I think you look amazing!!! We have about the same size implants. I have 350 moderate profile plus and and I love them!
Like sandy said, looks great and naturally blessed with a large chest, however I know that's not what you were going for. Have you been happier or about the same? I actually go back for my 6mo check up on Wednesday.
Hi, it's about the same, still not happy with how it turns out tho. I really can't afford the redo yet with the fee he quoted me. I'll see how it goes in the coming months. I'm trying to be positive, it just a part of me is not allowing me to do that. At least winters coming, I can be in sweaters :)
I'm having a hard time with winter clothes cause I think I look too big when the cut of tops are crew cut. And almost all my winter stuff is like that. I haven't bought any new clothes yet. Lol! Well let me know if you ever need to chat.
I think they look great for your frame! You are tiny and it looks like you were blessed with naturally big boobs now :)
Thanks sandi, I just wanted 'fuller' looks, we'll see.
Hi Hun all I can say wish my ps would have warm me about the skin stretching, I'm about your size so I do think its not a great idea to strech the skin that much,I feel like its about to rip,ill probably end up getting strech marks,and remember implants are not for ever so you can always get bigger when you do need to redo,I'm afraid because now I've read all the complications yo can have with a bigger implant, and if it helps I think that even with my 450cc hp I look small in some clothes...u can always wear push up bra, hope you feel better,we can trade any time ! Lol
I agree with you, you know just the feeling of not getting the result you had hoped for..that feeling just linger around (for me at least)
I just got 315cc and also thinking about going bigger because in cloothes they look liike a small b ...and i have high profile
maybe you should try high profiile implants in a revision to get more volume...if thats an option for you
Also, my ps said that was the max he could fit, and I believe him, I had nothing, but these implants will hopefulllly stretch everything out so next time I could go bigger
Yeah, I'll definitely go for Hp if I can get revision. I just don't want to pay $7000+ again, I'll know more when I see my ps next week for 2 months post op. you look great btw.
You will be surprised how much you will chance in the next month. Don't buy too many bras cause as you drop more you will get bigger in cup size. Try getting fitted at nordstroms or macys when you drop more. They are much more accurate in bra sizes. They are looking real nice. I have learned that our dr office stays on the conservative side, which worked for me but not what you were looking for. I can't wait to see the progress over the next few months. Hang in there girl.
Thx again, I have been past weeks and will try to think all positives :)
I think upper pole fullness comes with the projection style of the implant. Have seen photos on RealSelf of girls with all the time cleavage that had High or Ultra High profile implants. I went with mod + because was my goal to only have cleavage when I wanted it. Also, your scars are looking great! I hope you drop and fluff more and reach your boobie goals!
Thanks. Hope your recovery goes well. Happy boobie :)
Hi!!! I hear ya.... Love mine but they don't look like enhanced boobies really! I'm kinda thinkin on the white tshirt thing is that it's the wrong kind of white tshirt maybe. Vicki's has really cute and thin ones that might help u feel sexier. They r cute! I think ur boobies look great though!!! Are you wanting bigger?
Yes I originally wanted to go with 400cc Hp. I'm planning to exchange for profile and volume I originally asked for.
Woman's.We are never happy.One wants bigger,one wants smaller.Good luck with whatever you decide it !!!
I agree, it's not gonna be perfect.. I think you look very nice and loved the projection you have.