Fisher it is!!

I am trying to get a BBL in a couple of months. I...

I am trying to get a BBL in a couple of months. I am curious if anyone knows of any doctors in CA to recomend for the procedure??? Thank you for any and all responses..Just trying to find a local Dr. I love Dr J's work, but there is no way I can afford to travel there, and stay, and expences with surgery... would like to find someone local.

Fisher in March!!

It has been a while since I have posted. I have been busy with life. Financially one thing after another, but I am finally in a position for the procedure. Dr. Hughes prices have skyrocketed and are no longer in my budget. I have researched Dr Fisher, and he does great work beyond reasonably priced. Just heard back from Angie and she said from my photos Dr. Fisher said I will be a perfect candidate and should achieve great results. I have fat in all the "right" places lol! Monday I will be paying deposit and getting date. I am looking into staying in the most reasonably priced accommodations as possible. I am traveling alone and would like an experienced nurse/cna to help with my recovery the first few days (2/3). I am hoping that some of you may have suggestions of reasonable options available in Miami????