Anyone Have Any Good Doctors for the BBL in Sacramento, or Bay Area? - San Francisco, CA

I am trying to get a BBL in a couple of months. I...

I am trying to get a BBL in a couple of months. I am curious if anyone knows of any doctors in CA to recomend for the procedure??? Thank you for any and all responses..Just trying to find a local Dr. I love Dr J's work, but there is no way I can afford to travel there, and stay, and expences with surgery... would like to find someone local.

check out dr. hughes in LA. Read my profile. I had the same struggle
I'am also starting to only consider Florida surgeons as well.
Ladies I'am in the same position, I live in the Bay Area and have all but given up on finding a good bbl doctor. The few that I have found have outrageous prices. My number one pick is Dr.Yilly in the Dominincan Republic but Iam scared out of my mind going outside the country but I really like her work and it seems like its the only way I'am going to get this done.
Any luck??
I thought of yily to, or campos. They seem pretty good, and cheap. But also kinda scary. I have almost enough saved to go to them, but ive always heard out of country plastic surgery bad idea. I even like the idea of staying at one of the facilities there for after care. I dont think I would though. Ive had one surgery before, a medically necessaery one and ended in icu. The doctor cut me wrong. And so im overly nervous to be cut again, and in the same region.
I have consult scheduled for aug 7 with dr j. I know if you have the money and are ready, im sure u could get in quicker. But aug is fine for me. Like you said gives time to save. I will be looking for a travel partner if I go to him to split hotel cost I think though. And for the moral support.
Oh lucky you!! Yeah, there's no way I could go ahead and give him the $9,300-$15,000 in full to get it done quicker... I'm going to have to finance for sure and will most likely plan on buddying up with someone through realself as well for those exact reasons. Do you plan on financing too? I wonder how much more I have to make sure to save just for travel costs and other expenses.. man.
Im saving money now for it, but idk. Im trying not to finance. Its going to be probably october, november if I do that. My credit is horrible. I msgd you a name of dr in LA, I dont know why ive never seen him here tho. I emailed a Dr Hughes today. Sounds like he likes to go big from the website.
Got your message!! Thanks so much!! I'm definitely going to look him up RIGHT NOW!! :)
I think Dr. J is the best! Salama too. Financially though with travelling and all, Im not sure either. The thing is Im afraid to spend all that money out here is a gamble as far as results.
So I just called Dr. J's office out of curiosity to schedule a consultation. Just the phone consultation is a year wait!! DAMN!!! Mine is Feb. 18th on a wed., then they said the surgery itself will be about two months later so around April. WOW! I guess this will give me time to save/lose some more weight, but at that point I could save for Dr. Yily in the Dominican Republic which will be about $3-4000 but must be paid in cash. She has amazing results too!! But going to the Dominican Republic alone is so scary... man I have so much to think about... SO SOLD on getting this surgery, but so SCARED about having to go so far to do it! I'd be going alone too!
Any luck finding anyone in bay area or in California in general? I'm in the same boat :/
Hey gurlie,there is a dr called Dr hegg,in the bay area,also steven williams,im going to my dr in Sacramento,who has done my tummy tuck,breastlift/aug,just a few weeks ago,i am going back to him for my fat transfer,in Jan,i went to someone else to do it,cuz i didnt know my dr does the fat transfer,if you call it the brazilian butt lift(bbl),it is totally different from liposunction,then fat transfer to ur butttocks,be very clear,i was hurt when i found out he also did the fat transfer,but i called it bbl,so thats what he doesnt do....
I havnt had any luck here in Sacramento. I found a place in Beverly Hills, but it was soo cheap it was scary lol. Which is ironic because money is an issue for me, but beverly hills with mexico prices scares me lol. I called dr. Heggs office, and they wouldnt even schedule a consult because he is so busy. They took my number. Im not incredibly impressed with his photos anyway. Let me know how yours goes, because im sure I will be looking still for doc. Thanks for your response! Good luck!
UGH! same deal with me calling Dr. Hegg's office too. Tempted to just go out of state at this point, but still haven't given up looking just quite yet. Good luck to you! :)
And ive noticed the amount of ccs the doctors out here put in are ridiculous. One drs limit was 250. W ha t?? Im NOT paying 7-8 thousand dollars for that. I am thinking out of state, but Im scared if something goes wrong I would be away from my kids and fam.
yeah, you would think California of all places would have amazing surgeons out here for BBL's, but NO! So hard finding one! At least in terms of the amount of CC's they're willing to put in... it definitely explains the before and after photos that don't look much different to me. I did see SOME good results from Dr. Afifi in santa ana and for Lipo, Dr. younai in LA... but I'm a plus size woman and haven't seen any good results posted for my body type just yet. I'm looking more and more at Dr. Jimerson in Georgia because he is hands down the best in the business. I just have no clue how I will be able to afford it. :/ I hate the idea of traveling too and having to even be away from my surgeon while recovering.
What ps are you going to in Sac for bbl??? Or buttocks fat transfer. Also in Sac/ Folsom area looking for bbl ps.
Dr. Hegg died in Skiing accident. Dr. Attiran too over. No info on real self about this guy except one horrible review.