Couldn't Be Happier - San Francisco, CA

I've never had much of anything done to my face...

I've never had much of anything done to my face before Dr. Maas. But I knew I needed a refreshing look. Seeing photos of myself became discouraging and I my skin looked exhausted and dull. I've spent many years in the sun however since I've had my minimally invasive procedures, my face looks years younger. Some procedures can be a little uncomfortable, which is the only drawback that I've noticed. But the results on completely worth it!
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have had 3 procedures done now at The Maas Clinic and I must say I am just so incredibly happy with Dr. Maas and staff. He's always answered all of my questions, spent lengthy amounts of time with me and seems to be endlessly patient! In addition to his expertise work, his staff has always been more than happy to help me with any questions and concerns I've had. I'm very big on manners and Dr. Maas seems to be as well. I will definitely be having my more invasive surgery done by him when the time comes!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Skin Rejuvenation community.

As a community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.