Many Rounds of ArteFill and Very Lilttle Change - San Francisco, CA

I have have had lots of injections. The...

I have have had lots of injections. The dermatologist injected more than 20k of ArteFill in my cheek bones, cheeks, nasal folds, and there is not much progress at all.

I am not sure what to do. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you for all your comments. My experience...

Thank you for all your comments. My experience seems quite different in that the ArteFill treatment had very little effect. And the little effect it did have is uneven: I am lopsided.

The doctor is Dr. Mosser in San Francisco, and now he does not want to inject more or otherwise remedy the situation.

I am at a loss about what to do, and I now have spent all my savings.

2 years and 20k later: ArteFill yielded no effect from Dr. Scott Mosser

I thought I would update you. I wish I hadn't spent the time and money, and the healing process was very intense from 6-7 rounds of ArteFill injections in a few month period of time. All that for nothing. While there was some immediate filling of lines due to the swelling, there was absolutely no improvement otherwise.

Dr. Scott Mosser was happy to take the 20k, and lead me to believe he had used ArteFill before. When there was no positive effect from the injections, he mentioned that it was new on the market and untested. He claimed no responsibility.

In terms of the comments about having a wasting disease or HIV, I have neither. I am healthy, thank goodness.

What I learned: Meet patients who have had work done with a doctor before you trust you wallet and face to that doc, and stick with known and tested products and procedures. For example, I would look great if I had spent that money on Sculptra or other known fillers even though they are temporary. At least I would have gotten something for my money.
Dr. Scott Mosser

I marked this as "don't recommend" because I don't know how to solve my situation. He is very nice, but we have not achieved my original goal of looking a little more youthful, and I am $20,000.00 into this. He does not seem to have a solution either.