I Really Want to Get my Butt Implants is 500cc Great Size or Too Big - San Francisco, CA

Hello Im 22 years old. I'm 5'0 feet and 135 pounds...

hello Im 22 years old. I'm 5'0 feet and 135 pounds. I feel that I i need a butt. My confidence is low and i do not like to wear dresses because im in need of a butt. I seen a Dr. in san francisco he has gave me a great price for size 500cc. Im saving up an hopefully by june my surgery is setup.I feel that I will look sexier and my self esteem will boost.

Hello I live in Frisco aswell & trying trying to get butt inplants please let me know the doctor.
hey sorry for the late post, i havent gotten them but i sure will soon , i have an apt today at 3pm his info is : Dr charles Lee plastic surgery , 2250 Hayes Street, Suite 508, San Francisco, CA 94117 (415) 933-8330
From what I understand if you get them too big for your frame that it can be too heavy for the pocket and later you may need to replace or restich the pocket... ask questions and be sure before you make that decision as well as be sure he is placing your implant under the muscle verses over the muscle. I found some doctors do it that way for the sake of pain however it can get lost flip especially if its too large and heavy.

SMART LIPO WITH FAT TRANSFER*MY GOAL AFTER IS BUTT IMPLANTS

HI, I WILL BE SEEING DOCTOR CHARLES LEE TODAY I FINALLY WILL SEE HIM AGAIN BUT THIS TIME I REALLY WANT TO GET MY SMART LIPO W A FAT TRANSFER!! 2250 Hayes Street, Suite 508, San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 933-8330

For natural result you need to go with 375cc round implants. The goal should be right placement, not the volume:)
dr charles lee , 2250 Hayes Street, Suite 508, San Francisco, CA 94117 (415) 933-8330

I will be seeing Dr. Charles lee today and I can't wait. I was referred to him by a good friend.