Fat PLUS Facelift Is the Key to Rejuvenation - San Francisco, CA

I am 57, female, and had just hated my weak...

I am 57, female, and had just hated my weak jawline and saggy jowls for years! In August 2012, I went to Dr. Timothy Marten, SF, and he did a lower facelift, neck lift, upper eyelid bleph, plus fat injections to my face and hands. At just 6 weeks out, I can tell I'm going to LOVE the look.

My biggest issue - sagging jowls - has been completely resolved. I now enjoy a very defined jawline and beautiful profile. Dr. Marten also did a conservative upper eyelid bleph that is looking excellent already.

Dr. Marten suggested fat injections to numerous areas of my face, including the temples, nose bridge, upper eyelid area, cheeks, lips and jawline. The fat has completely rejuvenated my face, taking me from a 57-yr-old's face to someone in their late 30s. I especially love the fat placed in my lips.

Dr. Marten also placed fat in my hands and did a superb job of blending it from the wrist into my fingers. My hands look awesome - no more bones, veins or knuckles showing.

I had traumatic fat loss from IPL damage. My face melted away basically - all the underlying fat. He was the only person sympathetic about my situation and has turned my life around. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience. I don't wish that on anyone bc I went through hell for many years with IPL damage. The IPL doctor screwed my face up. So as you can see, this is why I'm very thankful for Marten. If anyone wants to see more pics, I'm happy to share. Simply message me your email.
I'm sorry about your IPL issue. I have heard that before from others. I just hope you know the fat doesn't last If you retain 10-30% it will be a lot. Be prepared for spending more money. All my fat is gone and I am virtually where I started. Saggy, baggy skin that looks terrible. Worse than when I started.
My skin looks better than before, but I plan to do continuous touch ups. I'm prepared to spend more. I am aware that it is more difficult firvipl victims to retain fat than non IPL victims. It's been one hell of a journey. But things are looking optimistic for me so far. I'm thankful for that.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I had researched surgeons renowned for fat plus facelift and Dr. Marten's name kept coming up. I talked to several of his patients, saw their results, and had my consultation. The time, care, information and advice Dr. Marten provided sold me on him right there. He is a recognized leader in the technique of combining fat injections plus doing exquisite facial surgery like the SMAS lift I had done. His incisions are nearly all faded in just 6 weeks, and I have had no issues with the fat so far: no uneven swelling or asymmetry either. I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Marten for touch-ups or future work. I highly recommend him for those seeking a natural-looking and even beautified result.