Fat Grafting with Marten After IPL Damage - San Francisco, CA

I've had work done in the past and all I have to...

I've had work done in the past and all I have to say is that Dr. Timothy Marten is probably the greatest thing to happen to me. Especially since I've had IPL laser damage. I've spent the past two years watching my cheeks and face either away. I was only 27. Out of all the doctors I've consulted in regards to fat grafting (and believe me, this was not a small list), Marten stood out. The other doctors lacked compassion, greedy and some even rude bc all they cared about was defending lasers since they were profiting hugely from them. They didn't seem to care about what had happened to me. I am SO thankful that I waited to have the procedure done with Marten. He listened to everything I had to say very attentively and actually CARED. He told me that many people came to him basically in the same shoes as me. He was very sympathetic and understanding. I was blown away by his compassion and sincerity. He's in very high demand due to his exceptional skills in combining fat grafting & face lifts - so it may take a while to get a consult. It also took some time to save up for him but it was worth every penny! The wait was even worth it. Some people fail to realize that fat grafting is NOT an easy procedure and it's rare to find doctors who specialize in it, let alone those who actually have an artistic eye for how fat should be placed on the face. quite frankly, most doctors suck at fat grafting. Since the risks are overlooked, a lot of people choose any random doctor for this procedure and later regret it. Dr. Marten is more than a plastic surgeon - he is an artist and he focuses on making people look naturally beautiful - I do put emphasis on the word "natural". I flew in from out of town so his staff made me feel immediately at home with kind gestures the day before my surgery and even texted/called me to make sure I got to SF safely. I was even greeted with the most beautiful flowers in my hotel room from Dr. Marten and his staff. He made sure I was comfortable before the procedure and gave me the proper meds to ensure I felt fine. During my 9 day stay, I was truly grateful for everything Marten and his staff had done for me. I'm still very swollen, but I can already see that the results are going to be nothing short of amazing! My fat is actually back! Yay! And he made my cheeks even more beautiful than before the fat loss - though it's too early to truly tell - I can still see where things are heading as far as my results go and I can't be happier! My skin is even starting to look alive again. Thank you, Doctor Marten for being so wonderful! You are the BEST!! I'm never going to another plastic surgeon again!

I did far grafting/temporal brow lift, scar revision and my boobs redone with Marten.

Still swollen

I'm told I will be swollen for a while and will most likely be presentable in 8 weeks. The downtime is so far worth it. I like where things are going. I'm eager to see the final result!

1.5 months post op photo

Here's a photo of me about 1.5 months post op - as you can see I'm still a bit swollen but the results are still very natural looking despite the swelling. :)

flowers sent to my suite from Marten's clinic

They were very hospitable the ENTIRE time. VERY FRIENDLY staff! Just amazing!

2 days after procedure

Very swollen and bruised up.

about 5 months post op

Swelling is gone, bruises gone.

Very happy with results

It's been almost 10 months since my procedure. I've retained a lot of the fat...no complications so fat and very happy with the results.

Before & After Photo (profile shot)

You can see my cheeks sagging at 29 from IPL damage in the "before" picture. Fat loss associate with IPL damage is serious! For two years I saw my face melt away. Dr. Marten restored the fat from my IPL damage and I can not be happier with the results. :)
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

The best of the best of the best.