Chin Implant & Lipo - Very Happy!!! - San Francisco, CA

Here is my story....I wanna make this short. I had...

Here is my story....I wanna make this short.
I had a small receding chin.....and since I was a litte kid, I never liked my profile,and I always knew it wasn't normal. Anyways...
I figured I post pictures of myself from before and after on the same pic.
My before pic, profile and front view was taken almost 10 months before surgery, which I sent to the surgeon for him to get an idea via e mail. And the after pictures were taken 1 month Post Surgery.
A medium size "middleman" implant was used. And during surgery he decided to do a little lipo under my chin and neck.
The surgery was under generally anesthesia. I barely had any pain but was in discomfort after surgery and pain level was around 5. Due to the wrap around my chin and had and neck, i couldnt eat much, cause i could barely open my mouth. Not because of the surgery, but the wrap around my neck was very tight...It got way better the next.
2 days later I took the wrap off, and I had no brushing at all, totally perfect. Just my cheeks were mainly swollen and my jaw a little...and my chin was numb below. My lips and mouth movements were fine. But it was hard to smile,since everything was a bit tight.

But I was out and about on the 3rd day and could eat and drink anything....I just had to be careful not bending or lifting anything....but I could walk around and go out, like nothing happened. I just had a special bandage under my incision. The swelling around cheeks lasted maybe one week....

Now im one month post op, I feel great....i still have a tiny bit of numbness under my chin, but my surgeon told me right after the surgery that can last for months and its normal.

I was off work for 2 weeks, and i let my beard grow for 2 weeks before returning to work.
Since I didnt wanna give everyone the illusion, my beard changed my new look, and people actually fell for it. They all said, how good i looked with the beard and how much it changed my face, not realizing tho I had chin surgery done....so after a week with a beard I decided to shave my beard...

I would like you guys honest opinion though, if my new chin looks good on me, and if you think the size looks good and or correct on me. And if you think I got the right size, I didnt wanna go too big, but also didnt want it to be to small either. And, I'm still getting used to my new profile and view everyday and sometimes I guess I'm thinking "if its still too small" lol

I didnt wanna post pictures, but I thought its only fair, since so many guys and girls shared their story with all of us, i should return the favor.

Updated Pictures. . . before and after

almost 2 months post op - new pics

almost two months post op, and I wanted give a quick update how I feel.
My chin aka implant feels as bone. No numbness or swelling...i can move my mouth, yawn etc...like I did before surgery and everything feels and looks normal. I still have a minor minor tight feeling when looking completely straight up,but it becomes less and less...
The incision has healed unbelievably fast and with barely any scar visible.
On my picture I actually had to circle it, so people can see where the actually incision was.
As far friends and co workers goes, i had a beard for almost 4 weeks after the surgery, so no one noticed the change, i assume it was due to the facial hair, and their focus was about my full beard,they all commented how good the beard looks and how it changed my face....
But after almost 4 weeks when I did shave my facial hair, not one person noticed anything...no one said a word. Just one girl asked me "did you do anything to your face, cause u look different" and I just replied " huh, I just lost some weight thats it " and she was like " I guess I never really paid attention to your face before " lol
I told couple people I had surgery done and they didnt noticed what and where....even when i told them its my face, they still didnt figured it out.
But once i showed them my before pic, and how they knew me for so many years, only then, they were shocked and noticed the difference...but not prior!

4 months post op, final pictures

Here are my final picture from August while on vacation.
One front view and one from the side looking up.....
I figured I show my whole face this time without covering my face :)
Bottom line, I love my results and my new chin feels super natural and normal. If anyone has questions, male or female about chin augmentation/surgery I'm happy to answer any questions!

Putting my pictures back up due to request from other members...

Pictures back up!

Update after many requests and being accused of not being legit and genuine!
Here are my pictures....
please keep in mind, the last 3 pictures are taken after my Rhinoplasty, which was done by another physician!
Anyways, hope this helps!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

The reason I chose this doctor is because he is not only double board certified, but he loves, doing chin augmentation, and its one of his specialties among other things. My experience was awesome, he is very down to earth, very very knowledgeable. Has an amazing staff, answered all my questions. Took his time with me, explaining every detail. He made me feel very comfy. Couldnt be more thankful!!!

Thanks for posting your pics back up! Definitely inspiring me all the more to consider Dr. M!
He is truly a artist and very genuine. He is specialist in facial beauty and is well aware what makes a face attractive and what doesnt it. He is also amazing with facial fillers like Restylane, Radiesse he does it himself and is very passionate about it as well. Check out his website!
I have - I've been researching Dr. Mabrie to do my chin and jawline for about a year now.
Meant cat.
Wow! You look great and your ct is so cute. Thanks for updating.
Question: apart from the whole "beard makes you look different" thing, how have people treated you differently since surgery?
You know, my co workers who see me everyday didnt notice anything as far assuming I had cosmetic surgery. They just said I look better....or different, but blamed it on the beard. After I shaved, one girl said and asked if I had something done to my face, and said there is. something different about you,but couldn't pin pointit. When I had my rhino done, same thing....I returned to work with a full beard, just have to have deversion of anyone not noticing my nose but my beard. Again, people again said " wow u look better, that beard does wonder " not realizing its not the beard lol So when people got used to my beard, 3-4 weeks, I shaved. Then people noticed and said " wow u look really good and younger. " someone again said "u look somehow different"
Can't believe people were calling you fake. Your results are some of the best I had seen and I wanted to go to Mabrie because of you. However, he was ultimately out of my price range. The doctor I did go to was quite good.
I thought his price range was pretty decent and fair...it cost me an additional 1000 bucks, to travel and stay there for a week. That sucked, but it was worth it....cause I didn't wanna go local, and have it messedup by someone who wasn't good at it or not specialized. But when u watch a chin implant surgeries, it seems like a pretty simple, straight forward procedure. I guess its just a matter using the right size implant, creating the pocket properly and placing it safetly. I think it would cost a lot less, having this procedure done under local sedation. Which some doctors do.
I did local and was totally cool with it. Mabrie's price was well into the $6k or $7k range by the time I had about $4k saved for the procedure. If it had been what you paid, I most likely would have still gone to him. I found another face specialist and he did a great job. I'm still amazed by your results though, utterly fantastic.
Looking good! Why did you decide to have a rhinoplasty? Your nose looked fine before?
If ucompare my nose prior it was crooked in the middle, from certain angles it looked worst. I always wanted to have smooth straight nose, with slightly elevated tip. Thanks for the comliment btw.
still no pics
is this a fake review?!
Must be. Pretty sure there's no way to remove your pictures.
Excuse me, this is not a fake review. What makes u say that? Obviously I had this surgery done last year, and you can clearly see, how many people and realself admin even commented on my journey. And I'm an active member eversince. My review isn't fake, nor am I a fake person. I actually could post another review for a different doctor also with pictures I had done this May. Anyways....everything u read is real.
Could you post pictures with you upper face blurred out? Glad to hear you're happy with your result, but without pictures, your comments essentially carry no weight... I would not choose your doc because of this review. Cosmetic surgery is all about how you LOOK - so if we can't see the results, then a review is just not very effective :/
I agree with you my friend, but people dont take into consideration that I had my pictures up for over a year. And after a year I figured it was time to take them down. I actually didnt even hide my face or anything...either. But Ill see if I can post them for one day only.....btw that physician is an excellent surgeon. The fact I traveled from Ohio all the way to Cali speaks for itself.
Where are your pictures?
I actually just took my pictures down, for privacy reasons and I figured having my pictures up for 1 full year was plenty enough for potential patients to go through the same surgery. Sorry. But if u need any feedback PM me
Question: how did you take your pics down? I have tried and the site says they are there permanently which seems a little invasive to me.
I have the same question please let us know how you took down your pics!