not what expected

Unfortunately, I went to a physician in my early...

Unfortunately, I went to a physician in my early 20s interested in one procedure and I instead of getting what I wanted (and still want---a chin reduction for a very long pointy chin), I let him talk me into a buccal excision. Not only did I not need this, it has made my lower face look chiseled and masculine (I am a woman). I am very disappointed by this and am looking into one day have a fat transfer to soften the appearance of my lower cheeks and make them look feminine again.

I'm sorry for what you've been through EV. Please think about posting pics to help other ppl make a decision on this surgery.
I had the same procedure done and I continue to regret it everyday.

How are you doing now, EV? Please update us when you can.

hello would you mind posting a photo please!!!! we can give you a better opinion if you do look masculine or maybe it looks angular , which is nice,
Try gaining weight and see if your cheeks come back. I read in another review that a guy had this done and his cheeks went back to normal after he gained weight. That, or just get a fat transfer! Hope it goes well.

Hi NurseyJ -- I'm really sorry about how this turned out for you. :( Were you immediately unhappy, or did the look of your face change as you aged?