Lollipop Breast Lift on Small Boobies - San Francisco, CA

I've always had saggy boobs for as long as I can...

I've always had saggy boobs for as long as I can remember.

I'm size 36B or 34C and hoping I can stay around the same size. I would love to have bigger breasts, but don't want fake objects in my body.

I'm really worried about the scarring since I'm 31 and single(hopefully men don't freak out about this), but after looking at some of the pictures here post-op 3 months I'm really hoping I have the same results!

I haven't done the surgery yet and my breast are small. Just a true b not a or c just b. when I was loosing weight as I got to c there were lovely but they went down to b and I have been stuck there. I also don't want implants because they do require care later in life plus I hear you will feel cold all the time, and fat transfer has its issues. But you will still get a man who will love u. I will be following u since we are similar to each other. Small boobs with a lift and no implants or grafting.
Thanks! I'm getting nervous its coming up soon! Yeah I also read Dr. Klobs book on implants and I just can not get myself to live with them in my body I would worry every sickness has to do with them. I wanted to get the fat grafting, but am going to wait it out since currently they cant tell the difference on mammograms between the fat and cancer 0_0
Oh wow am counting down your days.... You will do great

Surgery day

Had the surgery this morning and it was a breeze. I'm crazy scared of anesthesia, but they drugged me up before hand. I peeked under the bandages looks amazing but I'm sure they are swollen and will get smaller :-(

Great wonderful. Small breast stay perky longer. Can't wait to see them.

1 day post op

Congratulations and happy healing! :-)
You look amazing!

First Post-Op

Got my bandage off today. Still looking good, can't see the scars yet, but cant wait to start treating them asap when I can. My recovery is going really well, I've barely had to take any pain pills and have been up and about a lot.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

1 week post op

I'm getting worried because I can still tell I have extra skin the doc could have taken off and one areola looks bigger than the other. I hope he fixes that... Otherwise I'm Happy with where they are sitting and hoping they stay there.

You're looking great! Be patient while your body heals - things change so much in the first three months. Congrats!
I think yourlooking great:) Your scars will fade a lot in up upcoming months! Happy healing:)
I think you look Great! I Hope he can address your concerns bu tit is fairly early in your haling phase. Have a Good Weekend.

issues with stitches

I'm having issues with some stitches making holes in the incisions :( I currently have a huge hole in my left breast.

I also have some areola pigment left over that hopefully the doctor can remove in a few months.

I hear this quite often,did ps say why this is becoming the norm? I hope it all works out.