Lollipop Breast Lift on Small Boobies - San Francisco, CA

I've always had saggy boobs for as long as I can...

I've always had saggy boobs for as long as I can remember.

I'm size 36B or 34C and hoping I can stay around the same size. I would love to have bigger breasts, but don't want fake objects in my body.

I'm really worried about the scarring since I'm 31 and single(hopefully men don't freak out about this), but after looking at some of the pictures here post-op 3 months I'm really hoping I have the same results!

Surgery day

Had the surgery this morning and it was a breeze. I'm crazy scared of anesthesia, but they drugged me up before hand. I peeked under the bandages looks amazing but I'm sure they are swollen and will get smaller :-(

1 day post op

First Post-Op

Got my bandage off today. Still looking good, can't see the scars yet, but cant wait to start treating them asap when I can. My recovery is going really well, I've barely had to take any pain pills and have been up and about a lot.

1 week post op

I'm getting worried because I can still tell I have extra skin the doc could have taken off and one areola looks bigger than the other. I hope he fixes that... Otherwise I'm Happy with where they are sitting and hoping they stay there.

issues with stitches

I'm having issues with some stitches making holes in the incisions :( I currently have a huge hole in my left breast.

I also have some areola pigment left over that hopefully the doctor can remove in a few months.