32 year old with implants that are too big and have taken a toll on my health! Surgery set.

Hi Ladies! It has been really great to see all of...

Hi Ladies! It has been really great to see all of your similar stories leading up to your decisions for removal. am hoping to get mine out in April. 5 years ago, I went from a B in one breast and C in the other to a full D, and it is WAY too big for me. I have not been happy since I got them. My main evidence that tells me I am not happy is that since I got them, I go out of my way to hide them and conceal them, when before I got them, I was always wearing low cut tops and liked showing cleavage. They were uneven before, but no one else noticed but me and looking back at pictures, you couldn't even tell! I had great boobs! I really miss being able to just buy any bathing suit and buying cute bras with padding. I always wear shirts that are loose and baggy and I am super self conscious in a bathing suit. Ever since I got them too, I feel like a part of me died. I also was recently in physical therapy due to neck pain which I feel may be from the implants. My physical therapist knew right away I had a procedure because she noticed my peck muscles were extremely tight. She said most of the women she had treated for issues with their necks and posture had implants!!
Anyway, I was reading about something called an "internal fit"and was wondering if anyone has had this? It's spreading the tissue after the implant is removed to create more volume. Had anyone had this and if so, do you like your results? Im scared they will sag but my surgeon (who put them in) said they won't sag. Also, I'm having anxiety because my boyfriend loves them and we;ve been together since right after I had them done 5 years ago so he's never seen me without them. He is upset but trying to be supportive. I keep telling him I had great boobs before. I go back and forth about this but I know in my heart that something just isn't right about them and if I really did like them, wouldn't I want to show them more and be proud of them? My best friend has them and went really big and loves hers, she's always showing them. I just don't feel the same way. Anyway, will post pics later, thanks!

PLEASE HELP! Not sure what to do.

Hi Ladies! It has been really great to see all of your similar stories leading up to your decisions for removal. 6 years ago, I went from a B in one breast and a small C in the other to a FULL D, and it is WAY too big for me. I have not been happy since I got them. My main evidence that tells me I am not happy is that since I got them, I go out of my way to hide them and conceal them, when before I got them, I was always wearing low cut tops and liked showing cleavage. They were uneven before, but looking back at pictures, you couldn't even tell! I had great boobs! I really miss being able to just buy any bathing suit and buying cute bras with padding. I always wear shirts that are loose and baggy and I am super self conscious in a bathing suit. Ever since I got them too, I feel like a part of me died. I also was recently in physical therapy due to neck pain which I feel may be from the implants. My physical therapist knew right away I had a procedure because she noticed my peck muscles were extremely tight. She said most of the women she had treated for issues with their necks and posture had implants!!
So right now I totally torn because I don't know what to do. I really want them out but then I'm so scared of having saggy, flat boobs. I saw a surgeon yesterday for an opinion and he said if I get them out I will definitely need a lift. but was supportive either way and said if I just want them out he would do a full capsulectomy. But he felt my original PS did a good job evening them out but that they did look pretty big for me. He is recommending I get a lift and replacement. I got caught up in that idea for a second, but I feel like I just really need to take them out first and see how they will look w/o implants on their own. This would help me decide if I did want to get a lift and replacement down the road. I'm not against implants, just hate how big mine are. I originally wanted to just even out and be a medium C. I am going to get one more opinion before I decide.
I guess my main question goes to all the ladies who had a decent amount of breast tissue before they got implants. Honestly, is the sagging bad after? Do they really fluff up? I hate to sound vein but as much as I want them out I also want to like my boobs and feel sexy still. Anyway, any feedback/advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Some more pics...

Sorry, just realized I couldn't erase my first posting.

My second update was me updating the first and starts off the same but I added some details. Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)

Talked to surgeon again..

So the surgeon (not my original PS) that I saw for a second opinion the other day was so nice to call me last night to answer some more questions I had. He really feels that I won't be happy If I just remove them and says I will sag. Which is why I want to get one more opinion and then make my decision. Right now I'm thinking I want to explant all together and then in a few years after I have had them out decide if I want to get a lift and/or smaller implants. No matter what, I will definitely be getting a lift at some point. Oh, decisions, decisions! sigh...

Explant will be next month!

Hi all,
So I recently found out I have an autoimmune disorder. Basically my immune system is In constant defense mode and is attacking even my good tissues. My doctor said t could very well be from the implants. And that if I don't remove them the autoimmune issues may never heal. I feel like there is no other option but to remove them. After all I have been struggling with some health issues for some time now- brain fog, anxiety, depression, poor memory, insomnia, and no energy. And when I look back I notice my health did start to decline after the implants. I never really thought it was related until I found out about the autoimmune. I was never really happy with them to begin with but now I feel like my choice is clear. I have no choose but to get them out. And I'm actually feeling pretty excited about it!! Hoping to remove them next month. I'm worried about sagging but at the same time of I will feel better then I don't care what they will look like. I can't wait to feel free and not feel so weighed down. I hate how they feel and can't wait to feel like myself again. Anyway, thanks for listening. :)

What to do- remove the full capsule or just removal?

Hi all,
So I don't know what to do or who to believe. My original PS who put the implants in says we just need to remove them and leave the scar tissue. But another surgeon who I went to a couple months ago for a second opinion (who is more reputable) says he would shave to do a capsulectomy and remove all of the remaining scar tissue. When I mentioned this to my original surgeon, he got defensive and said there is no harm in leaving the scar tissue and "he's been doing this for years, etc." But for just removal my original PS would charge $3700..and to remove all the scar tissue the other one would charge close to $9000! Because he said its a very time consuming and complicated surgery. I am so confused and don;t know what to do. Should I get a third opinion? What is everyone else's experience with this?

Surgery date set

So Im going with my original surgeon. He says if anything needs to be done as far as removing the capsule he will do it, of course but that he won;t know until the surgery. I trust him as I had no complications with my original surgery and and no infections, reactions etc. So my surgery is set for Dec 8! Feeling nervous but excited to get this over with!

I'm beyond excited to get these things out!!

Hi all,

I am just so happy and RELIEVED that I finally have made my decision and my surgery is in less than 2 weeks. I have been going back and forth with this issue for a few years now but have been completely consumed by it for the last few months, like OBSESSED. It's all Ive thought about. And my autoimmune disease is almost a blessing in disguise now because it made me finally decide to get them out. I am so grateful to have found out about it!! I can't wait to have these toxic bags out and to have my smaller breasts again. I hate how these feel and stick out and how they don't fit in anything and not even in D bathing suit cups. I am tired of trying to find bras with no padding and trying to hide them! I know my real breasts will sag for some time after but that's ok, and they may not look amazing but Im ok with that. I can always get a padded bra to perk them up. That's actually something I really miss about my real boobs- I could always buy the cute bras and liked accentuating my cleavage. Anyway, I'm just so excited I cannot contain myself- I feel like I'm going to be reborn and almost like a part of me died when I got them 6 years ago. Can't wait to embrace my body and let myself heal. Thanks all for reading and hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving! :) xo

Feeling emotional and scared today :(

Hi all,

After feeling super excited and relieved to have my explant scheduled I am suddenly finding myself feeling scared and worried I will hate my boobs. I just have to keep reminding myself how much my implants ARE NOT me and remind myself of all the things I hate about them. I'm just so worried I will hate them and they are going to be flat. Please tell me they will fluff up! :( I will have to buy a padded bra this week to make up for it until they fluff up. Anyway, trying not to stress. This whole thing has really drained me these past few days. I am definitely looking forward to feeling better though and will be working with a holistic specialist to detox after they're out and get my body back on track.
Im also concerned about my surgeon leaving the capsule in. I;m just worried about accidentally leaving some of the toxic debri. I;ve read a lot about how dangerous it is to leave in. Anyway, need to restup for my pre-op tomorrow. Thanks all for listening! :)

Freaking out

Well as always I'm stressing and seriously over being me at this point!! Had my pre-op yesterday and my surgeon insisted that removing the capsule is not necessary. I already paid and everything but then found this site and now and really worried

I should probably stop reading stuff online but I just can't. I'm tempted to cancel and pay their hefty cancellation fee and then take my time finding someone who will do a capsulectomy. I am
Worried about leaving the scar tissue in. I just want everything out. It says on the link I posted that if you leave it in and can give false readings on mammograms etc. ugh!! I hate this and wish I had never got these toxic things put in. It is so not worth all of the stress and worry and all of the health issues I have had over the past 5 years. Gonna go try to rest now- if I can turn my head off :(