32 year old with Implants that are too big! Worried how they will look after explant

Hi Ladies! It has been really great to see all of...

Hi Ladies! It has been really great to see all of your similar stories leading up to your decisions for removal. am hoping to get mine out in April. 5 years ago, I went from a B in one breast and C in the other to a full D, and it is WAY too big for me. I have not been happy since I got them. My main evidence that tells me I am not happy is that since I got them, I go out of my way to hide them and conceal them, when before I got them, I was always wearing low cut tops and liked showing cleavage. They were uneven before, but no one else noticed but me and looking back at pictures, you couldn't even tell! I had great boobs! I really miss being able to just buy any bathing suit and buying cute bras with padding. I always wear shirts that are loose and baggy and I am super self conscious in a bathing suit. Ever since I got them too, I feel like a part of me died. I also was recently in physical therapy due to neck pain which I feel may be from the implants. My physical therapist knew right away I had a procedure because she noticed my peck muscles were extremely tight. She said most of the women she had treated for issues with their necks and posture had implants!!
Anyway, I was reading about something called an "internal fit"and was wondering if anyone has had this? It's spreading the tissue after the implant is removed to create more volume. Had anyone had this and if so, do you like your results? Im scared they will sag but my surgeon (who put them in) said they won't sag. Also, I'm having anxiety because my boyfriend loves them and we;ve been together since right after I had them done 5 years ago so he's never seen me without them. He is upset but trying to be supportive. I keep telling him I had great boobs before. I go back and forth about this but I know in my heart that something just isn't right about them and if I really did like them, wouldn't I want to show them more and be proud of them? My best friend has them and went really big and loves hers, she's always showing them. I just don't feel the same way. Anyway, will post pics later, thanks!

PLEASE HELP! Not sure what to do.

Hi Ladies! It has been really great to see all of your similar stories leading up to your decisions for removal. 6 years ago, I went from a B in one breast and a small C in the other to a FULL D, and it is WAY too big for me. I have not been happy since I got them. My main evidence that tells me I am not happy is that since I got them, I go out of my way to hide them and conceal them, when before I got them, I was always wearing low cut tops and liked showing cleavage. They were uneven before, but looking back at pictures, you couldn't even tell! I had great boobs! I really miss being able to just buy any bathing suit and buying cute bras with padding. I always wear shirts that are loose and baggy and I am super self conscious in a bathing suit. Ever since I got them too, I feel like a part of me died. I also was recently in physical therapy due to neck pain which I feel may be from the implants. My physical therapist knew right away I had a procedure because she noticed my peck muscles were extremely tight. She said most of the women she had treated for issues with their necks and posture had implants!!
So right now I totally torn because I don't know what to do. I really want them out but then I'm so scared of having saggy, flat boobs. I saw a surgeon yesterday for an opinion and he said if I get them out I will definitely need a lift. but was supportive either way and said if I just want them out he would do a full capsulectomy. But he felt my original PS did a good job evening them out but that they did look pretty big for me. He is recommending I get a lift and replacement. I got caught up in that idea for a second, but I feel like I just really need to take them out first and see how they will look w/o implants on their own. This would help me decide if I did want to get a lift and replacement down the road. I'm not against implants, just hate how big mine are. I originally wanted to just even out and be a medium C. I am going to get one more opinion before I decide.
I guess my main question goes to all the ladies who had a decent amount of breast tissue before they got implants. Honestly, is the sagging bad after? Do they really fluff up? I hate to sound vein but as much as I want them out I also want to like my boobs and feel sexy still. Anyway, any feedback/advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Some more pics...

Sorry, just realized I couldn't erase my first posting.

My second update was me updating the first and starts off the same but I added some details. Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)

Talked to surgeon again..

So the surgeon (not my original PS) that I saw for a second opinion the other day was so nice to call me last night to answer some more questions I had. He really feels that I won't be happy If I just remove them and says I will sag. Which is why I want to get one more opinion and then make my decision. Right now I'm thinking I want to explant all together and then in a few years after I have had them out decide if I want to get a lift and/or smaller implants. No matter what, I will definitely be getting a lift at some point. Oh, decisions, decisions! sigh...

Hi there! Oh how this sounds familiar!! I've had my implants 7 years and am going to have mine removed hopefully by the end of the year. They are very nice looking for sure, but my physical therapist has also told me my chest muscles are tight due to the implants. Something about turning 40 has given me a comfort level with myself that I feel like I want to return to my "authentic" self. All me. I too find that I try to dress around my chest. Why the hell did I spend so much $$$ just to hide them?? So truly, I get where you are coming from!
Hi "toobigforme", it's so nice to know people relate! I know deep down I want them out but the what ifs are killing me. I went to try swim suits on last month and NONE fit! They all looked so ridiculous and my Boobs looked enormous!! Ugh
You quote $2,200 for the procedure... would you mind sharing what doctor you went to see? I'm getting quotes that are closer to $4k
Hi I actually got a cheaper price because my surgeon who did the implants I think felt bad that I wasn't happy. He is in Palo Alto. His original quote was $3500. If you still want his info I can give it to you. I'm still on the fence but know someday they will be coming out. I'm just having a hard time deciding and worried they'll sag :(. Don't want to get a lift since my original implants were $7000. So much money down the drain :(
Shoot, in the second paragraph, I meant internal "lift" not FIT...

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! Here's what some doctors say about an internal lift.

I'm sorry you've felt uncomfortable with your implants all these years and I hope you like being au naturel again!

Please keep us posted!