350cc San Francisco, CA

I’m starting to get really nervous about my BA....

I’m starting to get really nervous about my BA. I am scheduled to have my BA surgery on August 28th, 2014. I went on a hunt to find the perfect doctor and narrow it down to two doctors that I really liked; decided to go with the last doctor I saw who made me felt most comfortable. He explained everything really well and thoroughly. At my consultation I tried on a couple implants with a bra that was provided by the doctor to have an idea of how big I want to be. I am now a small B Cup and want be somewhere between a full C. I really like how the 350cc implant look and was thinking doing a moderate profile. My doctor didn’t want to give me his opinion on what size he thinks look best on me until our next meeting since he want me to make this decision on my own. Now my problem is that my left breast is slightly bigger than my right. Nothing too dramatic but I’m afraid once the implant is placed it will be more noticeable. I don’t know if I should get two different implant sizes or keep them both at 350cc. I did my research and this seems to be pretty common. Also I don’t not like the round fake boobs I want a natural look where people will not look at me like wow her breast are fake. I will upload photo shortly.

8/20

I went in the following day after my first post to sign some paper work. I told the nurse that I still have a few more questions for the doctor and wanted to see if I could schedule a day to meet. I was impressed that he came and talked to me right after he was done with surgery that day and answered all my questions and concerns. I was afraid that once the implant was placed, one of my breasts would look a lot bigger. My PS told me that he can put in two different sizes to be more symmetrical which will be 350cc and 325cc and told me the difference is just an ounce. He also said that he felt using the same size in both breasts will be fine as well since my breast is slightly off and not as noticeable. I been thinking about what I should do and still don’t know what the best choice is. I’m leading toward have 350cc on both sides since I lived with it all my life. Omg this is such a hard decision…

Can't decide between 335cc or 350cc

I'm 5'3 and weight 143lbs, most of my weight is on the lower half off my body. I been wanting to get a breast augmentation since I was in highschool over 10 years ago but financially at the time I couldn't afford them. I wear a 34b VS bra but my breast don't fill up on the top. I think im a small B cup. I can't decide if I should do 325cc or 350cc. I want to be a full C cup and don't want to be top heavy just portion to my body and look natural as possible.

Only 6 days away still need help 325cc or 350cc..

Only 6 days away until my BA and I still can't decide on it I want to do 325cc or 350cc... I know 25cc is not a big difference. Anyone know if once the implant is placed under the muscle will it look smaller than when trying on the sizers? I like how both the 350cc and 325cc look, I'm just afraid that the 350 will be too big and 325 will be too small. I really want my breast to look natural.

My boobies are here. Couple hours after post op.. Will my breasts get bigger as they drop?

Yayyy my boobies are here.. I'm
So glad it wasn't as painful and I thought it would be. My PS and the nurses took really good care of me. I was so nervous going into the operation room, but everyone there made me felt so comfortable. I woke up feeling sleepy still from the anesthesia, my chest felt really tight and heavy some pain but not as bad. I slept through my ride some so I didn't feel any pain then either. The hardest part is getting up out of bed, my sister had to help me every time. She been taking really good care of me. I feel like my boobs are a lot smaller from
when I tried on the sizers. Will they get bigger once it dropped? I got 350cc my right breast and 325cc in my left.

A pic an hour before surgery

3 days post op

I'm 3 days post op. Finally I can move around the house without help and don't need to take my pain med as often. My PS called me the day after my surgery to see how I was doing. That made me felt like he really care. His staff and the nurses also called to check in on me. It's good to know that if I have additional questions I can also call and ask. So at 3 days post op I'm starting to fee like I should've gotten a bigger size. I got 325cc on my left and 350cc one right to even out my breast since they were slightly off. I took a pic of my breast after my BA and I still like really small. My doctor said I once they drop they will get bigger. I really hope so. Right now they look boxy, square and sitting up really high. My right breast is more swollen on top. I dk if this is because I got the bigger implants in it. I been doing a lot of reading online and everyone is saying just to be patient, once they drop and fluff the size will be bigger. I wore a small B cup and hoping to be a full C cup. I also read online that this women got 350cc she was a A cup b4 her BA and after she end up being a full C cup. Is this true for everyone?

Day 3 when can I start sleeping flat on my back?

The worst part is trying to get a good night sleep.. When can I start sleeping flat on my back without my pillow being stack to a 45 degree angel. I been waking up at lease 5 times throught the night because it's so uncomfortable and now I'm having back pain.

Typo

Hate that I can't edited my post.. Sorry for all the typo and grammar errors. I'm using the take to text on my phone.

1 week post op.

I'm 1 week post op. I'm starting to like my boobies a lot more. Can't wait until they drop, my right breast is sitting higher than my left but I feel like once they drop my breast should be pretty even. Overall I feel Dr. Elyassnia did a great job.

Boob greed..

I have a really bad case of boob greed ????... I wishing I would've went with 375cc instead of 350cc. I feel like my boobies look the same. I mean it's definitely bigger than what I had before and should be grateful that my PS did a great job but still wish they were bigger. I wonder once they drop and fluff if my breast will get bigger. I went shopping with my sister today and decided to try on some bra to see what size I am. I know it's still early to know my true bra size since it only been a week. As of right now I fit in a 34C and 32D.. Really hoping it will be get bigger by the time my boobs D/F.

Post op follow up

Saw my doctor today and he said everything is looking great. I did express my concern of wanting to go bigger but I guess 25cc wouldn't really make a difference and not worth going through surgery all over again. He did a great job on making my incision right at my breast crease. Anyone know if the silicone sheets work on reducing the appearance of scar? My doctor don't think it will help much.

Two months post op

Two months post op and I'm loving my boobies. Dr. Elyassnia did a great job. I love how natural it look. Still considerating going bigger.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dino R. Elyassnia, MD Dr. Elyassnia is awesome. I was really scared at first before my surgery and afraid that my BA would come out looking like two round balls. I stressed the issue that I want a natural look and didn't want it to be noticeable that I have implant. He did amazing job in making this come true. So happy with my result. This staff are also very warming and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Elyassnia to anyone of my friends and family.