Exceptional Doctor and Staff! - San Francisco, CA

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Never having had any surgery before, I was extremely nervous for the initial consultation for my breast augmentation. Dr. Beck and his staff are incredibly welcoming and immediately put me at ease. Dr. Beck took his time with me, listened to what it was I wanted to achieve and was extremely thorough in his recommendations and expectations. I have never felt rushed nor made to feel that my boundless questions were silly. I’m so happy I decided on Dr. Beck and I’m very pleased with my results – which surpassed my expectations with a natural appearance that fits my frame. In addition, I’m pleasantly surprised with the level of follow-up care provided, where in between post-op office visits I receive electronic notifications to fill out details of how I feel/look on given days. Wonderful doctor!

Thanks for posting your doctor testimonial. Please consider sharing more about YOU if you'd like your review added to the breast aug community and the doctor's profile. Information like why did you want breast aug, what was your recovery like and pros and cons really help others in the community.