2nd Time Around - San Francisco, CA

I I'm 30 years old 5 ft tall and about 135lbs I...

I I'm 30 years old 5 ft tall and about 135lbs I have a child and about 2 years ago I had smart lipo with fat transfer from a med spa where there they did not clean out the fat whatever they took out they put in my butt when I asked how many CCs were put in they said they didn't know, but hey you get what you pay for $3600. Now I'm ready again and hoping to still be a candidate for a BBL I'm not sure if I need a tummy tuck. I don't have a set budget right now nor do I know what DR but what I am sure of is I WANT this and it will get done one way or another LOL please I'd love to hear any suggestions any of you ladies may have or maybe even concerns. HELPPPPPP
Dr. Johnathan Fisher in Miami his great
I wish you the best on your BBL journey.
Thank you!

Yily Quote

AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE PRICE I LOVE MY LIFE EVEN MORE! Yes I no so many RS women go to the DR and come back safe but I think I will have to pass for one financial troubles have hit me hard and two I will most likely end up spending the same amount if money in the US esp since you have to pay to stay flight and all the other little things! It's not my final decision who knows maybe in 6 months I will change my mind! Wish me luck I've contacted a few other doctors and will be posting the quotes up!

Quote Total:3,500 $ USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist
· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

*The quote above is valid for 6 months*

Also included in the quote total are the following:
ü One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)
ü Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
ü Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
ü Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

THE COMPRESSION SOCKS ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT EVERYBODY MUST HAVE THEM. YOU CAN EITHER BRING THEM FROM HOME OR BUY THEM HERE FOR $20 USD.

Additional surgeries you may wish to add if they are not included in the above quote:
· Liposuction of arms $300 additional
· Liposuction of inner thighs $300 additional
· Liposuction of chin $200 additional
· Breast Augmentation $1,000 additional. With Lift it’s $1,500 additional in total
· Breast Reduction/Lift $1,000 additional
· Breast Augmentation w/Lift $1500 additional
· Tummy Tuck $1,000 additional if the first quote was just for lipo. If you want Hernia repair done with the Tummy Tuck, it’s $500 additional, for a $1,500 total extra.

The above prices are valid ONLY if you add them to the quote above.

Optional Costs:
· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)
· Additional garment $140
· Compression sleeves for your arms $60
· Compression Socks $20
· Blood Transfusion $250
· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. $150
I wish. you the BBBEst on your journey!
Did you do the skype session with him? He will win you over !! He really is the best !!! His work , his prices , and his care/ aftercare. You would get a bargain and the result your looking for :)
I actually talked to Dr Salzhauer yesterday and he said he would take my case since some doctors won't.

Dr. Salzhauer Miami FL and Dr. Edgar Contreras DR quote!

Dr. Salzhauer quoted me 6,900. I posted the picture of the quote. I talked to him over the phone and said he would work with me since he had seen worse cases. He's really nice I didn't feel rushed I asked a bunch of questions that I never asked my first doctor he also said I wouldn't be able to get a huge butt since there's a lot of scar tissue but that max he would be putting in 500 CCs in each cheek I'm ok with that since all I want is to have an even booty!

Ok now for Dr. Edgar Contreras YES I know about all the drama with him but I just wanted to get quotes and compare! His response was unbelievably fast I emailed him late night and he got back to me before I even woke up. LOL others I've reached out to haven't even sent me an auto reply haha well here it is.

LIPO BBL USD 2500

TRANSPORTATION ROUND TRIP TO AIRPORT USD 75

MASSAGES USD 240/10

Oops

It was $6995.00 NOT $6900.00
Real quick you might want to check out bellisima2013 review with Dr Salzhauer I am not sure if i told you about her,but her results are WOW!! :)
Fisher hasn't gotten back to me with a quote. I'm checking her out right now lol
I hear Nothing but good things about Dr Sal Hope her review helps you.

my first time after pictures

I loved the way my body looked yes I did have uneven stomach from the smart lipo not being a good choice for me and booty looked good it's gone down and am missing spots on my booty
Hi! I haven't been turned down yet or told that I had too much scar tissue. But I haven't been personally examined!! I would hate to go all the way to Miami and not be able to get what I want. I'm sure I don't need much more than 500-600 cc in each cheek to even me out. Who told you there was too much scar tissue? Did they examine you in person! Thanks for your information!
Hi,i can't tell but i know you can and that's what matters. Have you found a new ps yet?
I haven't I'm still looking around I'm thinking about just losing weight since the doctor had said I have to much scar tissue from the first time around so confusing and a hard decision