Two Arms Two Doctors Two Very Different Results - San Francisco, CA

Make sure you ask who will be doing your surgery.....

Make sure you ask who will be doing your surgery...I didn't and was very surprised when the Dr. I trusted allowed another surgeon to cut me without my permission.
On June 8, 2012 I has a bilateral arm lift. I assumed my surgeon would be performing the procedure but was I wrong. As it turned out his assistant surgeon did one arm and my surgeon did the other. My Dr. has refused to answer why he allowed this to happen without my consent.
The differences between left/right are obvious to a lay person - different placement of scars on my arm, right arm not as tight as left, right underarm still pulling, aesthetics are widely varied.
Thanks for letting us know about this. Btwn i'm really sorry for you. My experience was just fine. I had my surgery from DR.Ronald Levins clinic, Toronto.
I welcome hearing these success stories. It is unfortunate that we have unsuccessful stories such as mine. Dr. Buncke just didn't hold up to his end of the contract. I have even reached out to the International Society of Plastic Surgeon about the practice of 2 surgeons without the patient's permission and they never responded. This scares me because if they are not policing practices who is?
From what I am hearing very common practice. Some even note on consent "no other doctor to work on me except ????" I just wished I knew because now no money to fix them and though Dr Buncke agreed revisions were needed I can't trust him. So let with the results as is.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Takes to many liberties while in the operating room.