Lucky enough to share my thoughts and opinions - Great Experience! - San Diego, CA

I began my plastic surgery adventure by reading...

I began my plastic surgery adventure by reading many of the testimonials on Dr. Pousti’s website. Now here I am, six months later, lucky enough to share my thoughts and opinions on such an amazing doctor.

At the beginning of my search, I was still undecided whether I just wanted a breast lift or a tummy tuck in conjunction with the lift. The several doctors I interviewed prior to Dr. Pousti pressured me to do both procedures. I knew I had found the right doctor when the exact opposite happened when I spoke with Dr. Pousti. He urged me to consider the benefits of both procedures but did not pressure me in any way. In other words, he wanted what was best for ME – not best for his bank account! In the end, I chose to do both procedures and on March 1, 2011, I had my mommy-makeover (a tummy tuck and a breast lift). And while surgery is never easy, his office and the surgery center he uses, gave us all the information we needed to ensure post-op success. Everything from setting us up with a nurse to come home with us, to providing the appropriate medicine to make me comfortable, to calling every day to check on us – all things to make my surgery as easy as possible.

Due to no fault of Dr. Pousti, I encountered a minor set-back when I developed an infection in my abdominal incision site. Here’s where Dr. Pousti and his staff distinguished themselves as exceptional care-givers. The follow up care and concern for my well-being gave me peace of mind that everything was going to be ok… and it was! I had a beautiful result and will never regret having the work done. Had my surgical procedure gone perfectly, this would have been a great experience. Based on their care and response to my complications, I now feel like this chapter in my life was extraordinary. I continue to be a loyal patient using other services his office offers, knowing that whatever I need to do, it will be handled with the utmost expertise and great care. If you are considering *any* type of cosmetic surgery, look no further…

San Diego Plastic Surgeon