My Mommy Makeover Was So Worth It-San Diego

I came in to see Dr P, for a Mommy Makeover....

I came in to see Dr P, for a Mommy Makeover. Having 3 kids all weighing over 9lbs; really took a toll on my body. I would find myself excersising, and not losing my belly. It was very frusturating. The day I came in for my consultation, I was immediately welcomed by his wonderful staff. I really felt like I belonged there. After meeting with the Doctor, My husband and I knew he was the one. Dr. P really listened to my concerns, and answered all of my husbands and my questions. (There were a lot of them?) The best thing about his office was the fact that I got to meet and talk to all kinds of patients that had the same things done. We decided that I was going to have a breast lift with implants, and I full tummy tuck; which goes all the way around to my backside, to get rid of my muffin top.

The day of the surgery came quick, and I was very scared. Dr. P and the hospital staff were there letting me know everything was going to be ok. I felt so much better. The surgery was 6 hrs long and it went smoothly. The first week was very painful, and I don’t remember too much about it; other than it hurt. The time flew by very fast, and by the 6th day I didn’t need any more pain meds.

I am now 8 weeks out, and I not only feel amazing; but I look amazing as well. I look forward to my appointments at his office. His staff is so warm and caring. Dr P did an amazing job on me. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. He is truly a gifted surgeon; A real artist. He has raised my confidence so much. I would recommend him to anybody. I feel very blessed to have had Dr P to perform my surgery.

hey sweet. i am having the same procedures as you but im in Australia and more nervous then anyone. I haven't even met my surgeon but I am trusting instinct and years of researching him. Do you have any photos you are willing to share? much appreciation hun
How does you scar look?? Congrats on moving to the flat side..
It is almost completely faded. My husband and i are the only ones who notice it now.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

A very talented surgeon. He is always just a phone call away.