Hoping Lipo and Breast Implant removal Will Help 59 yr old

Scheduled for lipo to my upper/lower stomach,...

Scheduled for lipo to my upper/lower stomach, waist, and flanks. I am 58 yrs old with a long recovery from spine surgeries (4) which resulted in multi level spinal fusion (and other surgeries) very limited activities led to weight gain . Am hoping this will help as I continue my water aerobics and walking.

3 months post lipo

The swelling has continued to go down and most of the skin feeling has returned with the exception of the mid stomach area. I had breast implant removal yesterday and he also did a little more lipo to the upper tummy and side of breast, so now have more swelling and pain. It will be worth it in the end though.

Implants Removed After 20 Years

I have had implants since the late 80's, had two removals/re-implants, once for tumor and biopsies which would have caused slight disfigurement. I was 34B pre implant, then weight gain and implant became 36DD. Developed CFS, fibromyalgia, accelerated degenerative disease to spine resulting in 5 spine surgeries.

2 days post op breast implant removal

Had post op appointment and things look pretty good! So happy to be silicon free and just me. Feels so light and there is plenty of breast tissue left. Each day feel better.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bolitho immediately put me at ease and spent quite a bit of time just talking to my daughter and I. He did not appear to be rushed and just talked like we were old friends or family catching up on things. He is very kind and is very respected by his colleagues.. He told me that he would be able to address my problem areas and that I would be pleased with the results. He explained that he uses a anesthesiologist and does the procedure under general. That is the only thing that took me back some, but I still feel very safe with Dr. Bolitho.