Generic "Latisse" -- Good So Far - San Diego, CA

I've been using the generic...

I've been using the generic "latisse" for about 8 weeks. I am 45 years old. I bought it from a pharmacy in Tijuana for about $30 for 3 ml or about $100 for 3 bottles I use an artist brush as an applicator and can easily do both eyes with one drop.

For the first 4 days, my lids itched. I notice my lashes seem longer (about 6 really long ones), but they don't seem to be thicker or darker.

So far I am happy. Can't wait to see what happens at 16 weeks. I like the fact that after that time, I may be able to do a maintence schedule. That seems to make it worth the money.

I have been using Carepost, a generic brand for Latisse, and it has been working fine for me. I would say after my 5th week, I notice how long my lashes have become. I am African-American and have noticed that under my eyes are slightly dark so I did stop using it at one point and noticed that it started to lighten back up. Guess it just one of the side effects. I did notice the Careprost product and Latisse had the same main ingredient, but Carepost had some added ingredients which did raise an eyebrow. For the most part, it has been working great for me. I just wish it had longevity after 16 weeks.
If you live in the US you can get it from overseas pharmacy same exact thing for $10 a bottle . It comes SEALED in box and is the exact same thing as lumigan or latisse ..bimaprost 0.3%. I'm not sure where the confusion lies ? lol is it ME ?
Generic bimaprost IS the same formula as Lumigan and lastisse ? I am not sure why this question keeps popping up ?
Because Latisse has a PATENT. It is the ONLY drug with FDA approval to grow lashes and there is NO "generic." Bimatoprost DOES exist as an ingredient but just because it's the main ingredient doesn't mean it works. Believe me, I tried the "generic" for 6 months and it didn't work. Within 8 weeks on Latisse, my lashes were already much much longer.
I am sorry , but I have to disagree with you and the doctors on here have said the same thing as I am saying to you ...Lumigan is Latisse is Bimaprost ...Bimaprost 0.3 % IS the active ingredient in Lumigan , Latisse and the generic form from overseas called Careprost. That said if you want to pay for a brand and think it works best for you than its fine. go for it. However it is misleading & mean to make women who can't afford it think that they don't have an alternative because they DO and I am happy to report to them that they too can have lashes and even enhance their eyebrows using the generic form !!! I have been using generic and have had to cut back to 2 days becaause my lashes are touching my glasses when I type. My lashes went from being sparse lashes to gorgeous dark , thick lashes. I also want to report that I have not had an increase in pigment of the iris either . I was fearful because I have light green eyes , and still do !
Yes, you are CORRECT. I am talking about the U.S. only. If you live outside the United States, you can get generic or buy Lumigan, which is the same exact product as Latisse, just with a different label. It sells in Mexico for approximately $50. Not sure where you can get it globally.
Are you using Lumigan brand or generic bimatoprost? I've heard a lot of people are buying generic bimatoprost and it does NOT have the same formula. Lumigan is the EXACT same thing but you have to get it in Mexico. Latisse & Lumigan rock! I haven't had the itchy redness -- some of my friends did. If it continues, just use it every other night. That should help the itching but still give you the longer, lusher lashes. Mine are totally out of control but I love them!
I live in Greece and I really want to test latisse but I don't know where to find it. I've asked many pharmacies but they don't know it. How can I find it??
If you can buy LUMIGAN that it made by Allergan for glaucoma, it is the same thing...