Best Fat Transfer - San Diego

Dr. K and his staff are so amazing! They are so...

Dr. K and his staff are so amazing! They are so professional, caring and friendly. The one thing that really impressed me(although there were so many), the night before my procedure, Dr. K called me to see if I was ready and how I was doing. This shows how much he cares for each individual patient. Dr. K and his entire staff always took their time to answer all my questions and always made me feel comfortable.

My procedure was quick and the pain and discomfort were minimal. I liked the fact that the procedure took place in his office. I felt fine after. I did have some bruising and many shades of yellow and green, but it went away after a week.

I would highly recommend Dr. K to anyone who is thinking about plastic surgery. I wouldn't even get a second opinion, he is the best! This whole thing was a great experience and I am so glad I did it, and would do it again.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K is the best when it comes to fat Transfers. Very talented and specialized in this procedure. Has a lot of experience in the field.