My Facelift Has Taken Years off my Face in a Natural Way

I never thought I'd do it. The risk of anesthesia,...

I never thought I'd do it. The risk of anesthesia, the expense, the vanity of it all! But then, at 57, I saw myself in a photo with a friend my age and I looked like an old lady! I was shocked. How did that happen? I prided myself on my excellent exercise and diet regime. My skin had just aged from years of sun and life.

I interviewed four plastic surgeons before I decided. They had different ideas and different prices and different personalities.

I decided on fat transfers, upper and lower eyelid surgeries, and a facelift. I did not go under general anesthesia, it took about three or four hours, and it did not hurt!

In less than a month I looked great. In less than six months there was no evidence of any surgery and I looked remarkably younger, healthier and all around improved. Nobody knows I did it except my friends. I look like I lost about ten years. People comment on how good I look, but it looks like I am well rested and happy, not pulled.

I found a wonderful doctor who is compassionate and honest, his wife (also a doctor) who works with him, who is kind, smart and caring, and a fantastic and competent staff who listen and respond to their patients. They are like a family business. I feel that they are always there for me and my family.

If you have been waiting to have a facelift but were too afraid, walk, drive or fly to the doctor I used and his wonderful team. They will give you a straight answer. You'll be happy you did.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Professional, careful, compassionate with an expert team. Competitively priced! His specialty is the face, that's important.