Temple Veins Zapped Last Week - San Diego, CA

Hi, I had my blue temple veins zapped by Dr....

Hi,
I had my blue temple veins zapped by Dr. Goldman last week. It is pretty instant but left tiny scabs that are falling off. It was painful. I am a big sweller so of course, my eye area swelled for days.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

I trust Dr. Goldman and the other doctors in this practice. They have a very well know reputation for their expertise and do all sorts of laser therapies.

Looks good man, nice work.

Davis Vein Center in Salt Lake City is a great place to go to get varicose vein treatment.
Hi Megan,
Larger veins are blue. We all have blue veins on the side of our eyes in the temple area. They show on some fair skinned people more than others. As we get a bit older and the skin thins they become more visible. My other doctor at this same practice (Dr Fabi) who's young and beautiful told me she had hers done and recommended this. I'm glad I did this. It was done with a CoolTouch Varia laser. Not many doctors can do this treatment or have the correct laser. This is an excellent Dermatology Practice.

I'm glad you are happy with the way it turned out. Did you happen to ask them what exactly happens to the veins? I'm just curious, because as a layperson it seems getting rid of veins could have negative repercussions, but obviously that doesn't seem to be the case.

I need to have this done as I have one prominent vein on my left temple. I am concerned about if lasering them could cause a clot? Or how can the body function without this veni?

I'm not familiar with what blue temple veins look like. Are they similar to spider veins people get on their legs?