Laser treatment on veins under eyes - San Diego, CA

I'm 25 years years old and have always had a...

I'm 25 years years old and have always had a single blue vein under each eye. The veins would always be visible no matter how much make up I applied. I was always self conscious of them, especially since I would receive comments from others about how I looked like I was bruised and even one person asked me if I got punched in the eye. The treatment was only about 10 minutes long. My eyes were a bit swollen and the skin under my right eye had a tiny bruise which they had warned might happen. Not going to lie, the laser was very painful but thankfully each eye only took less than 5 minutes. They advised me that a second treatment might be needed but most patients only needed one.

I thought that the veins would be gone right after the treatment but it actually took about 2-3 weeks before I didn't notice them anymore. I was thinking that I would have to have them lasered again but it is now about a month after the treatment and my eyes are completely healed and I am vein free. I am extremely satisfied with the results and would do it again without hesitation. Thanks Dr. Goldman!

New picture update

Wanted to show my eyes 8 months later. No signs of the veins reappearing. Very happy still with my results.
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

I decided to start researching treatment options online and after a couple of months of searching I decided to make an appointment with Dr Goldman at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology in San Diego since I liked the before and after pictures on his website. They were able to do the consultation and procedure in one visit.