I Made the Right Choice - San Diego, CA

I have been a nurse for 32 yrs. As a senior/chief...

I have been a nurse for 32 yrs. As a senior/chief nurse I have a great deal of experience with the many facets of medical care. After conducting extensive research and a couple of cosmetic surgery consults, I decided I wanted to consult with Dr. Pousti for a silicone breast augmentation with limited lift and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). I was very nervous about undergoing such extensive surgery at age 52, but once I consulted with Dr. Pousti, I knew there was no need to look any further. I have never seen a surgeon give so much personal attention and dedication to ensuring a patient's comfort and satisfaction with the process of surgery and desired outcomes. Dr. Pousti's staff both in the office and the surgical center are caring and professional. I flew in from out of state for my consults and surgery. I am 18 days post surgery date and have since return to my home state. I'm looking forward to the final results in the months to come, but I can say without reservation, I'm glad I chose Dr. Pousti. Keep in mind that having both procedures together is quite an undertaking. Interestingly enough, the week after my surgery I met a woman who flew in from overseas to have the same surgery with a different surgeon...I was amazed at the poor preparation, and unrealistic recovery expectations "the other" surgeon provided to her. After that, I was convinced more than ever Dr. Pousti was the right choice. The better physical health you are in, the smoother your post operative recovery will be. Discuss your procedure(s) and recovery with your surgeon in detail. Do the research so you understand what your procedure and recovery will realistically entail...then go see Dr. Pousti...and enjoy the new YOU!
Do you have photos?
I'm not comfortable post photos on the web. I'll think about it.
Thank for posting because he's one out of the three surgeons on my list. I live in the Murrieta, so his office is near by but, still undecided. I want a 40th birthday makeover by October. Can you please post before and after photos?

Seeing results

Today I decided to begin sorting through my closet. Since I had implants that increased my cup size from B to DD, obviously several pieces of clothing would no longer fit. I held one of my favorite dresses and wondered, would it fit? I always had to wear a nice push-up bra for it to fit. To my amazement it fit better than ever! My tummy looked so flat and straight and my breast looked so full and perky without a bra. It's gonna be like a shopping spree today, having fun going through my closet to see what still fits..but most of all what fits better than ever.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is an excellent surgeon. I was amazed at my transformation. He truly cares about his patients and their satisfaction with results. Dr. Pousti helps you to feel comfortable and beautiful inside and out. I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic/plastic surgery. Thank you, Dr. Pousti for taking such good care of me.