Tuberous Breast Augmentation with Benelli Lift - San Diego, CA

Ever since I can remember, I had always been...

Ever since I can remember, I had always been self-conscious of my chest. Not only could I not fill a regular A cup bra, but I also had pointy and asymmetrical breasts. Since I was in high school (now two years graduated out of university), I would wear extremely padded bras. Not only were they hard and uncomfortable, but the cups would stick out from my chest! For years I could give the illusion I was shapely up there, until I finally decided I wanted to do something about it.

The outcome of my procedure was better than I imagined. I've gained the self confidence I felt I deserved and I am constantly reassured I chose the best doctor possible. One piece of advice: do your research, do your research, do your research. If I wouldn't have done this, I would have never found Dr. Pousti (as I'm all the way up north in Canada). The results were amazing and my experience was incredible. Well worth it.

Looking great!
Welcome to Realself! Wow, absolutely love your results you should be soooo happy! I had a lift and implants and I'm very happy with my results as well.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

At first it was hard to believe all the amazing reviews Dr. Pousti had (almost fake), but after going through my experience with him, it is well deserved. Incredible doctor, incredible office and great results. I could not be more happy. After completing almost 3 to 4 years of research and going to numerous consultations, Dr. Pousti greatly surpassed any other doctor I had met with and researched. Not only are the staff exceptional, but Dr. Pousti himself is professional, extremely knowledgeable and comforting. Dr. Pousti and his staff answered all my questions in detail AND gave me the ability to meet (and see) previous patients results (which other doctor's avoided or ignored). The whole process from initial consultation to post-op were incredible. If you're looking for someone to take great care of you and provide you with safe and realistic results, go see Dr. Pousti!