Fillers/Botox in Expert Hands = Money Well Spent

As a resident physician I understand the rigors of...

As a resident physician I understand the rigors of medical training and what it takes to really master a procedure. I have scarring and entered my medical training in my mid-30's - my first cosmetic dermatologist was a Hopkins trained doc and president of the Amer.Society of Dermatological Surgeons. When he learned I was coming to SoCal for residency, he warned against the plethora of med-spas I would find and referred me to Dr. Mitch Goldman.

I have been consulting Dr. Goldman for about a year and a half now for fillers and botox to stave off the effects of stress and sleep deprivation of medical residency (not to mention normal aging at 40+). He has an amazing ability to see just what will improve and guide his patients to trust that less is more. I have even had him discourge me from additional work that he felt would not give a good result. I have seen him approximately 5x over the last 18months as my derm - He has never steered me wrong - I've been consistently happy with the results, and I am definitely a "nervous" patient. My sister even remarked recently that I look better now than I did 5 years ago.

Although the price point is higher than many practices, I believe that when it comes to your face you present to the world, the self-confidence that comes with looking your best (or in the case of botched work, feeling self-conscious/ashamed), you should not sacrifice quality of care to save $100. And because Dr. G's practice often offers special/discount pricing for different procedures, it is possible to obtain expertise and professional treatment for not much more than practices with staff with far less experience.

Bottom line - I believe that cosmetic procedures, including lasers/fillers and the like, are a good investment but only as good as the practitioner. Experience and a natural eye/hand are key. Dr. Goldman brings all these to the exam and procedure room, and I have been consistently happy.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Referred by my derm in Baltimore MD.