Overall, Pleased with Results from Fat Transfer, Revision Rhinoplasty & Lateral Brow Lift - San Diego, CA

Overall, I am quite pleased with my results from...

Overall, I am quite pleased with my results from the procedures I had with Dr. K, and as many reviewers say, the results are very natural.

I originally had a full face fat transfer done (about $6K) and several months later I had a revision rhinoplasty and lateral brow lift done (around $12K). The full face fat transfer was done to restore lost volume (in cheeks, temples, chin), as well as to try to fill in a number of acne scars I had, particularly on my cheeks.

I had already had a number of procedures done to try to correct the acne scars on my cheeks over the years, and I have to say that this definitely gave me the best results (somewhere between 50-70% improvement). The scars are still there, as I don’t think there is anything that will completely take them away, but honestly, most people don’t even notice them anymore.

The revision rhinoplasty is still healing so it’s hard to say how pleased I am ultimately going to be with the results, although the results so far are quite good. The lateral brow lift is good, but I do wish the brows had stayed as lifted as they were when they were first done. It’s still an improvement, but it’s not as dramatic of a change as I would have liked.

I do like the fact that there are no visible scars at all from any of the procedures. The one thing I will say is that even though my husband and I feel that the results are pretty noticeble, overall, most people didn’t notice, or if they did, they didn’t say anything. This reminds me of one of the sayings you hear about cosmetic surgery, which is to make sure you are only doing it for yourself!

I was also very pleased that they utilized a number of homeopathic remedies and supplements pre and post op, which I know resulted in me having such a speedy recovery with minimal bruising – although I will say that having two procedures done at the same time (revision rhinoplasty and brow lift) is a lot, and more difficult than I anticipated, and I would certainly not recommend doing more than 2 procedures at once.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

He appears to get get very good, consistent results, he only does faces so lots of time on the same procedures, and great staff. As far as the staff, Dr. K is one of the nicest doctors I’ve met who will spend as much time as you want if you make it clear that you want that time for questions. Every member of his staff is excellent and provide the type of outstanding customer service I would expect for the type of services they are providing.