MOM of Two and I Am THRILLED! - San Diego, CA

I had an AMAZING experience Dr. Chacon made me...

I had an AMAZING experience Dr. Chacon made me feel at home from the moment I met him. I knew he was the surgeon for me when he let me lead the discussion. He didn't rush us, spending over an HOUR with us in the free consult. Everyone who works there is amazing, we even got an AWESOME military discount saving us SO MUCH!! The day of the surgery I felt super well cared for, very happy and excited! I let Dr. Chacon choose the size for me and I couldnt be happier! The pain was really bad, and I did get sick a LOT after (bad reaction to the meds) it was a hard first week, the drains were a PAIN in the butt, sleeping was really hard. BUT Now a month out I am THRILLED with the results! I would do it again, but I would ask for more pain meds. since then post op appointments are as frequent as I want, and they are complimentary so no hidden fees YAY. I would and have been recommending DR Chacon to everyone. he is a rockstar.

pictures!

Whats a review without pictures! :)

new PICS! 8 weeks POST OP!

ok soooo, ran into a few speed bumps, had edema in my tummy :( :( had it drained twice now. Totally my fault I think. I want to RUN and work out lol and didnt wear my binder like I should have, boo. totally my fault BUT Dr. Chacon has taken good care of me, though I now have to wear my binder longer. ugh, anywho on the road to recovery! soon I will be able to work my butt off to maintain this LOVELY new body :)

PROGRESS!

PROGRESS :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing !! I'm scheduled for TT with Dr Chacon 9/19 !
he really is the best!
Its almost your appointment time! Are you getting excited??!!
i'm nervous and anxious!! I'm worried about knowing what to expect as far as the pain and how long recovery will take me.
You look great! Did you just do a BA? How long before you're back to "full" activities? Im sure it was difficult not to pick up or play with your kids like normal.
I did a BA and TT and LIPO :) I am being released for full activities this week! WOOHOO
That's so exciting! How painful was the TT? Did you have a hard time getting around after it was done? Looking great!!
well actually for ME the TT was the least painful! the BA and lipo hurt more.... odd huh?? Anyhow I am IN LOVE with my new figure :) I fit into things the way i always dreamed I would.
That's amazing, and you'll get even better results in the next few months :)
Sorry about your bad reaction to the meds, but it sounds like all was worth it in the end. What size/type of implants did you end up going with?
Hi Angie! I got the gummies, textured round and he decided to go with a 485cc which is bigger than originally discussed BUT I love them and it fits the pictures I brought him which matters more than the CCs. :) 100% no regrets. PLUS he went through thenipple and I cant even see the line! its crazy ho good it looks already
I live in San Diego and am a mother of two as well. I've gone to one consultation so far and have a few others booked as I want to make an informed decision before doing the surgery. You really like your doctor's work? How bad is the pain after? Tolerable or not really? I'm super nervous about the recovery process with two little ones at home.
really loved his work, before the MM I was so sad about my body. I worked really hard to lose the lbs after the babies and was left with a deflated sad body. I was a size Acup and had a lot of saggy flab in my tummy. The pain is tolerable but i wish i had more muscle relaxers because my breasts were VERY tight. now I would never go back, I say its worth every single penny. Dr. Chacon is amazing, he is confident kind caring and personal. I felt really weird getting undressed in front of my hubby with another guy but it all ended is laughter and we made plans :) I didnt tell him a cup size rather a look, I brought my goal pictures for him to look at and let him choose, I dont know about all the profiles and such the only thing I knew was I wanted the "gummy bear" implants and left everything else to him. he is awesome :)