MOM of Two had mom job....was okay

I had an AMAZING experience Dr. Chacon made me...

I had an AMAZING experience Dr. Chacon made me feel at home from the moment I met him. I knew he was the surgeon for me when he let me lead the discussion. He didn't rush us, spending over an HOUR with us in the free consult. Everyone who works there is amazing, we even got an AWESOME military discount saving us SO MUCH!! The day of the surgery I felt super well cared for, very happy and excited! I let Dr. Chacon choose the size for me and I couldnt be happier! The pain was really bad, and I did get sick a LOT after (bad reaction to the meds) it was a hard first week, the drains were a PAIN in the butt, sleeping was really hard. BUT Now a month out I am THRILLED with the results! I would do it again, but I would ask for more pain meds. since then post op appointments are as frequent as I want, and they are complimentary so no hidden fees YAY. I would and have been recommending DR Chacon to everyone. he is a rockstar.

pictures!

Whats a review without pictures! :)

new PICS! 8 weeks POST OP!

ok soooo, ran into a few speed bumps, had edema in my tummy :( :( had it drained twice now. Totally my fault I think. I want to RUN and work out lol and didnt wear my binder like I should have, boo. totally my fault BUT Dr. Chacon has taken good care of me, though I now have to wear my binder longer. ugh, anywho on the road to recovery! soon I will be able to work my butt off to maintain this LOVELY new body :)

PROGRESS!

PROGRESS :)

a not so awesome update

Oh I really hate to do this but I feel like I have to , I was extremely satisfied at first with the staff and dr. The procedure went well enough and the aftercare was okay but I have to say I've had problems with the support staff since the day of the surgery. The day before the surgery one of the receptionist told me to be there at a certain time we got there and found out we were late not due to our own wrongdoing but the time she had given us . The surgery itself went great. Then after the surgery was done and we needed after care appointments we scheduled one at their office closer to our home and when I arrived I found out the doctor was not even there that day and I was not even on the schedule!!! though I had the appointment card in hand ! I figured Not a problem I figured let's just reschedule so I did . I was called a few days before my appointment and told I needed to reschedule again! so now that's two times I took off work but I was polite and rescheduled , well I went in today and to my dismay the doctor was not there AGAIN!! when I called the receptionist I found out again I was not on the calendar I was not even in the books to see the doctor . And that she would call me back when she knew more. so for the third time I had taken off work driven on my own time and wasted my morning due to the incompetence of the office staff . I have not received an I'm sorry a phone call explaining what happened , nothing . I understand I have already paid and they are moving on to new paying customers but I was promised proper aftercare and I'm very disappointed that I'm not receiving it
. We paid a heck of a lot of money and are now feeling very disappointed not to mention there are a few cosmetic issues with the work that was done but I won't delve into that on the Internet . His work is good for the most part but like most I've had an issue with his staff
. there are a lot of good doctors out there especially in Southern California people should know it is vital to have a good working office staff in order to keep clients happy .
San Diego Plastic Surgeon