Pacific Liposculpture - San Diego, CA

I had my lipo done yesterday and I feel good....

I had my lipo done yesterday and I feel good. I'm sore and swollen but I can already see a major difference. I had my upper and lower abdomen done. Best decision I ever made. Rob Davis and his angels at Pacific Liposculpture were amazing. He's a perfectionist and I'm satisfied with my results thus far. I'm 28 and felt I deserved the body I once had lol. I highly recommend this facility and procedure.

Rob Davis, Director of Surgery

So how are you doing now? Im thinking about seeing Ron Davis.
Do you have any before and after pics? I am going in next month and would love to see your results.
So how are your results thus far? How is the recovery process going? I'm going in tomorrow and Tuesday for some work, and I hope to be able to travel and go hiking over Memorial Day weekend. Is the pain/soreness very debilitating or is it something I can work through, kind of like how you feel the day after a really tough workout?
I saw results immediately. Even though I'm still swollen a little and it's only been a week, my results are amazing. The first two days I was really sore so I just stayed in bed. Now I walk everyday. I don't bend or do sit ups because my doctor told me not to. I didn't feel pain just sore, like how you feel after a good workout. But everyone's body is different, you might hiking sooner than you think!
Hi, did you get the procedure done? How did it go? Any pics you could share? Thanks.
If you click on my name and go to my profile, you'll be able to see the results on the post I wrote. I've taken before, immediately after, 1 month after, and 2 month after photos. I'll be doing 3 month after photos later this month and over all, I'm happy with the results. I started really working out about 6 weeks after the procedure and now that I'm done moving, I've started back on a healthy diet as well. Unfortunately, I didn't lose any weight, but I did lose inches and my stomach looks a lot flatter. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Great, I can't wait to see them! How is the recovery process going?
It's going pretty good. I'm following the docs instructions. I'm not in pain just sore. I have to sleep flat ony back or stomach, not fun but I'm ok. I got out the house today. I won't be driving anytime soon lol.
Thanks fulloffancy! Do you have any before/after pictures you can share?
I do! I will post them on Friday! I'm still padded down :)
I went to Rod, too! Do you have photos of you before and after the procedure???

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated with your results as they progress!