Horrible Experience – San Diego, CA

From the very beginning I would like to make it...

From the very beginning I would like to make it clear that I am not trying to discredit the idea of tightening the jowls and neck, and reducing frown lines and wrinkles, nor I am saying that all offices are providing the equal quality services. But I was unfortunate to have my procedure done at the San Diego (Rio Bonito Way) office, performed by Dr. Balikian.

It was one of the most unsatisfying experiences of my life ( I am 55 now, so I had my fare share of hospitalizations, surgeries, child birth’s, etc.) Dr. Balikian just does not care. After you paid the fees, be prepared to see him only couple time 15 seconds each time.

Before the surgery I told him that I have weak stomach and I get nauseous from the anesthesia. Guess, what, he gave me (and prescribed) Vicodin, so I was sick on my stomach for 24 hours after the surgery. He was never available before or after the surgery, and if it would not be for Marta (wonderful nurse, caring and knowledgeable), I do not know how I would get through this entire ordeal.

Three months after the procedure I started realizing that he did a very poor job, and my jaw is still droopy and frown lines are pronounced as ever. I called him, and told that I am unsatisfied with the results, he told me to wait at least 6-7 months. It has been 9 month now, and I look the same as before the procedure. Pain, money, time- all got wasted for nothing. Please, do yourself a favor—avoid this office at any cost.

Temecula Facial Plastic Surgeon