LED At-Home Treatment - San Diego, CA

I have redness/pustules from seborrheic...

I have redness/pustules from seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea and adult acne. While I still use a combination of prescription meds, LED light therapy (I use blue, amber and red separately, 10 minutes each color at least several times a week) has been one of the most important treatments in keeping my skin conditions under control. If I skip treatments for over a week, I can definitely see it in my skin.

Hey there, just checking in to see how you are making out with your progress.

Thank you so much for letting us know this is working for you. Do you mind me asking what kind of of machine you are using?

Just an update

I have to continuously keep at it (at least 3-4 times a week), or my skin goes back to breaking out really quick, but when I am keeping up with the treatment, my skin looks awesome- the pores look smaller, and the skin glows. I've found that doing 3 minutes per color is fine. I use a custom built machine that a friend built. Just a panel with LEDs.

Thanks so much for your update!! I'm glad that the treatment works for you. I totally understand how frustrating adult acne is, I suffered with adult cystic acne which lasted well in to my 30's. Keep us posted, also if you wouldn't mind adding some photos of your progress that would be wonderful :)