Invisalign Treatment for my Spaced Overbite - San Diego, CA

I just started recently on my treatment (11/18/13)...

I just started recently on my treatment (11/18/13) and so far so good. I see little changes in the spacing and I know it will take time to notice a bigger difference in appearance later on. My treatment was $3,390 which includes absolutely everything : consultation; x rays ; moldings, ect for 22 trays or 11 months. My teeth have a pretty big over bite, and a lot of spacing that needs to be corrected. I have always looked at the reviews on Invisalign and felt very positive about the plan and am happy that I took the chance to get them. I hope to have great results and will show them next year! Wish me luck!

First week of tray 4 of 22

I haven't noticed a big difference yet, but I know perfection doesn't come over night! Thanks for following!

Half way there! Tray 11 of 22

The pictures on top are the old pictures before starting and the bottom pictures are after taking off tray 11

Tray 19 of 22

I have seen huge difference In the treatment I notice on this tray it's much tighter than the others. Which means I'm very close to being done. Hope this encourages anyone to start your own treatment!!!!
Smiles by Design Dentistry

Dr. Javaheri is straight to the point about exactly what you need. Great Ortho!!