New Lease on Life...- San Diego, CA

34 yrs old, been large breasted since I was in jr...

34 yrs old, been large breasted since I was in jr high. Now a DDD & 5'6 160 lbs. I have had back pain, under breast rashes, shoulder dents. I have been approved by insurance and I have pre op tomorrow. I'm scheduled for surgery Thursday the 8th. "Just around the corner"! I've known for a couple months & discovered this site. I'm super nervous & I am amazed at the support from this site.

Lol, I posted that story & it didn't show up until i posted it again, now you get the story twice.... Oops! : )
I lived in Livermore back in 2001 right after getting married, then moved to Dublin, eventually moving down to So Cal in 03'. I miss the bay area, it's so much prettier up there. How are you doing? I had post op yesterday & I get to shower tonight. : ). I'm nervous because the surgical tape is starting to come off & I don't want it to.
I lived in Livermore back in 2001. My hubby and I rented there when we first got married, then moved to Dublin. Now we are in no SD county and have lived here for 9 yrs. so how are things going? I am 4 days post op, and I feel no pain. I'm going in for a check up this morning. But I feel great, other than a bit of swelling, no bleeding, no pain, no bruising that I can see "I peaked a bit". Just some weird zings and throbbing pressure, but no pain.
So glad to hear you're doing well! How did your appt. go? I'm doing much better. It was a bit rough for me the first week but feeling better, I don't do well with all the meds, off everything now.
I have a ton of feeling in my left nipple and none in the right...I'd rather have all or none. Lefty is out of control! I'm hoping righty wakes up, I won't hold my breath. It's too soon to know.
Good luck today!! Hope it all goes well! Be sure to check in and let us know how it went! Even if you do not share I suggest you take a before and after pictures for yourself! Take care!
Hi! I'm one day before you and very nervous too! Here we go!
Just had pre op yesterday!!!! Ahhhh I'm so nervous! Got my Percocet & antibiotics. What type of procedure are you having? My surgeon said I'm a perfect candidate for the lolipop incision. Well, she used the technical name for it. : )
I believe it's the same, anchor, and lollipop. I'm super nervous too, it's all consuming lately. I still have to get an EKG and blood work, I'm hoping to fit that in today.
I hope your tests went well today. The lolipop incision doesn't have the scar underneath the breast horizontally. Just the vertical and circle. I won't have drains either. Which I'm ever so grateful for... One less thing to worry about. Ps I used to live in Livermore.. about 10yrs ago.
Thank you, EKG was fine! My PS said I will have a small incision underneath the breast. So I guess it's not the same. You're so fortunate you won't have drains, I wish that was my case. I'm not looking forward to the drains. Small world :) How long did you live in Livermore? I'm out on collier canyon past the college. San Diego is by far superior to Livermore!