500 ccs Silicone Unders

I am 20 years old and have wanted bigger boobs...

I am 20 years old and have wanted bigger boobs since I was in middle school. I am currently a 32A (although I could fit into a training bra lol). My nipples point to the side which I am hoping my surgeon could correct too. I have a consultation this week with Dr. Sassan Alavi from San Diego. I know a friend who had a BA from him and just loved her results. I am super excited and also very nervous.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Here is a list of important questions you may want to as your PS during your consult. You may also find this Guide to Breast Aug Slang helpful during your research. Looking forward to your updates!

Chose a Different Surgeon

Hello everyone,
Sorry it has taken me so long to update. I went to the consultation with Dr Alavi and was very worried! He was not a board certified plastic surgeon and I literally spoke with him for about a minute. I did not get to see implants, try on sizes, etc. He even told me this is what he would do and I would have no say in it.

I went to three other surgeons and decided on Dr. Vincent Marin from Del Mar. Loved his work and he was so easy to talk to. I met with his nurse Shannon and she answered all my questions. I have my surgery booked for December 16 (a bit of a ways away- thats when my semester ends)

Photos Before Surgery

Not happy at all with the size of my breasts...

Forgot to tell you...

I am planning on going with 397 cc HP unders. I am 5'6", 130 pounds (smaller upper frame, larger hips/butt). I am nervous that this size will be too small/big since everyone is different. Some women look HUGE with 397cc, others look smaller. Any advice?

Great job on doing your research and on finding a PS who is understanding if your needs. Depending on what breast tissue you currently have will add to your size. So 400cc for an A cup woman would look different than 400cc for a B cup woman, etc. Go for a "look" not the CC amount. What shape and size do you want your breast to look like. Whatever CC amount it takes to accomplish it is secondary.
Hey girl!! I'm 20 as well and just had my surgery a week ago. I'm 5'9" and was a 36B before implants, although I think I was more of an A, just didn't want to admit to it. I got 400cc. That's what it took to make me proportional. Now I'm a full C. Considering I'm a 36 and your a 32, 397 might be a little much in my opinion. But I wasn't going for the whole fake boob look, I wanted natural. Not sure what your going for or if my info has helped but maybe it will give you something to think about. It all comes down to the width of your chest, and the look your going for.
Thanks for your reply! I will look into it more! I am not going for the fake look either and do what my breasts to look natural and perky. Did you go under or over the muscle? I'm going under and know you lose 50 cc so just a little in between sizes. I have a small waist and boob width. However, pretty wide shoulders. Not sure if that affects anything either

Nipples pointed to side?

I feel like my nipples point outward.. I am afraid with implants this will be more obvious and my nipples will stick out to the side. Any opinions?

I meant 400 lol damn iPad!!
I don't know why the 397. That's the size the natrelle brand implant offers. I thought it was weird too. I'm a large A now. I don't want to big, but am thinking a D would be nice. I have pretty wide shoulders so not sure if the implants will get eat up. I'm bringing in photos to my pre op my PS said he will figure out the size from there. On the other forum I use, just Breast implants, a lot of girls have a Lott of ccs, and it doesn't look like it. Implants and natural breasts for bras different. A D in implants looks like a C naturally. Or so I've heard
Why can't it be 490 lol why that odd number??

Negative thoughts

Just letting everyone know.. There has been a couple times where I think about not getting my ba and wondering if it's worth it.. Those feelings quickly pass and I know this is the right decision for me. I have only had positive thoughts for a while now and I'm so excited. Just wanted to let everyone know that those feelings do pass

Everyone of us have these thoughts!!! But like you said they pass fast!!! I am very excited!! Can't wait to wear hot bikinis and nice backless shirts!!!
Me too! So excited. Looking forward to see your results as well :)
I think you look great the way you are...and any details you don't presently like will usually just be exaggerated with a BA. Just my two cents.

Wish Picture

This is basically EXACTLY what I wish my boobs will look like after surgery!

It's gonna be interesting to follow your review! We're so close in stats and you'll be going under a few days before me! Can't wait to see your result!
Oh nice! I'll Make sure I post then right after I get my surgery so you can see the results. What size are you getting?
Good luck!! Don't worry, 397 won't be too big at all! I have 450 and am prob a small D. Proportion is everything :)

Gossip...

So today i found out several people found out about my upcoming ba. Not quite sure how. There's all these rumors about it too! Kind of upsetting. It's not that I wanted it to be a secret, but I know once people find out, that will be the first thing they look at when they see me... People love to gossip. Anyone else had to deal with this?

Can't stop looking t yor profile! Haha feel like we have the exact same nipple placenta but you have much better symmetry! Can't wait for your reaults
I can't wait either! When is your surgery? Mines Dec 16. If yours is after mine, I will make sure to post updates so you can see.
Awesome! I haven't booked mine yet. I'm still like thinking of the money...

Under 22 Silicone

I just heard from someone today, that if you are under 22 and get silicone implants, it voids their lifetime warranty. I contacted my PS and am waiting to hear back. They thought age was a FDA restriction, not a manufacture restriction. If this is case, I have to decide: Saline (really did not want due to little existing tissue), wait until I'm 22 (not really an option), or go with Silicone and a voided warranty. I'm hoping this is NOT the case. Implant warranty is only for ruptures. So realistically, if I get a rupture, the implants are around 2000 I would have to pay. But I could wait until I'm 22 to get them re-done then there would be a warranty (if that makes sense). I will keep you updated on what I hear.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Wow, good for you for saving all that money at such a young age. I'm glad to see you held out for a PS that you were comfortable with. Will you have some help during the first few days of your recovery? Keep us posted on the saline versus silicone issue. I'm fairly certain it's saline if you're under 22. Don't stress too much about it!

I totally wanted silicone too! But I wanted it now, and my surgeon stood by the FDA saying you have to be 22. I was worried about saline feeling weird and not being as natural but I'm so in love with mine! They really do feel natural and it's only been 3 months so I know it will only get better. Saline is also safer if there happen to be a rupture. I hope you hear back and they tell you silicone is a go!! If not though I strongly reccomend saline, I couldn't imagine waiting 2 years.
Thank you for the reassurance about saline! I was originally set on saline then switched to silicone due to my doctors advice because I have very little pre existing breast tissue. I liked the feel of the silicone best. Now I'm just anxiously waiting to hear back..

Relieved!

Just found out my warranty is Not voided going with silicone. Super happy! Now only to keep counting down the days... I will say Shannon (Dr. Marins nurse) responds back right away to any questions or concerns I have... No matter what time of day. I feel so happy and confident with them :)

You will love having boobies. ..no regrets. Just seriously look at the implant size you have chosen if you want the look of the girl in the bikini. I am tall and just swallowed up the ccs...also my bw was wide at 13.8. It really made my 450cc mod plus look lovely but not the wow I was after and nowhere near the look I wanted in a bikini. That bikini rhe girl has on is a halter neck which may push boobs together more?? Don't know. I would suggest you go to a bikini store with a girlfriend with boobs to try stuff out so you get an accurate idea. Im toying with the idea of going bigger as mine aren't what I wanted. I'm trying to save you the cost of a revision. Best of luck and check out my profile if it helps hugs Shelly xoxo
Thanks for the reply! At my consult I was aiming for a full C so I'm thinking that now the 397's won't be big enough. I don't think I even get to see my surgeon at the pre op.. Just the nurse. So I'm really worried about sizing now
If you're worried call doc and go in and try on sizers yourself I panicked and downsized a d my doc said I was being wise and to try rice sizers. Big mistake and rice sticks out more profile than a sizer. Its not too late to change. Just do it one more time to be sure....your size you chose may be perfect for you and then you'll feel safe with your decision xoxo

Nervous about size!

I know I still have 2 months.. But I'm freaking out about size. At my consultation I was aiming for a full C look.. Now after more research, I want a full D. My ps suggested the 397 ccs. Now I worry they won't get me to my desired look. 397 on some girls is huge and on others is smaller. I don't think Iget to see my ps at my pre op. I have pictures of my wish boobs and I get to talk to him before my surgery but am worried that will be toast minute. Note: my ps has all his implants on site on his exam room.

Hi Michelle, I know what you are going through with the indecision. I ended up back in the office on the Saturday before my sx trying on silicone implants again because I felt I picked too big and wrong style. Surprisingly, I went 50ccs higher and High Profile when I thought I wanted mod+. I love the look they give me and how they balance out my hips. I had lots of breast tissue, but was a full cup size smaller on my left side. My Dr. Did a beautiful job giving me symmetry and healthy boobies :). I had my hubby take size profile pics so I could do a side by side compare. I went with 550s and am a bigger cup size than I wanted but I got over that and love the look. I am finding great things online to fit me and found some specialty shops that cater to ddd+. This is a big decision for you and they want you to be happy with your choice in size, getting that extra appt to do try ons is absolutely worth it and so are you. For me, they had already ordered my implants and had the two sizes in the OR which gave me piece of mind that the doc would have the option to change it out if it wasn't right for me. Two gals in the office are getting BAs in a few months and they took a look at mine and decided to go my size :).
Your results are great! :) Yes. I'm seriously considering going in for another try on day.. I just didn't want to seem too obsessed to my ps! He has all his implants on site, so that does ease my mind. I just wish I got to see him at my pre op. I feel like changing my mind the day of surgery will just cause me more stress lol
Trust me..do another try on day. Its a lot cheaper than a revision lol!!

Negative People

In a bit of a fuck. I am so excited about getting my BA, I probably told one too many people. I saw a post of my ex best friend and my ex bf talking about it on Facebook saying how people won't take me seriously now, I will regret it, I;m only doing it for my boyfriend, and I'm choosing implants over a new car. I know it shouldn't bug me, but it does. I'm doing this to for me. And to hear two people who I used to care a lot about talk this way about me, kind of hurts. I know they both turned to drugs, dropped out of college, etc. Maybe they just hope to get a rise out of me. I don't know. But I really wished the drama and gossiping stopped after high school... unfortunately I'm probably going to have to deal with this for my whole life.

On a much brighter note, I contacted my nurse and she said I could come back in whenever to try on sizes or she could extend my pre-op so I can go over sizes again. I chose to extend my pre-op. I know they are super busy. I feel a lot better be able to look at sizes again before my surgery.

FUNK*

OMG that post above is supposed to say I'm in a bit of a FUNK* oops lol. Guess it really is one of those days.

Hi Michelle came to check your review after you commented on mine :) I think you got my dates confused haha my pre op meeting is on December the 18th, two days after your surgery, but my surgery is on January the 4th :) Ps: Michelle, its too obvious to me that your ex bf and your ex best friend made those comments on facebook so you would see them!!! Do not worry about those people! I assume you dont have a very good relationship with them since you called them both "ex"s so I also assume they are not thinking about your best interest.. If people that dont want good things for you are going through the trouble of talking about you and your BA its probably because its a GOOD THING that you are doing and they are trying to bring you down... think about it.. if it was a mistake you were making they would probably lay back and watch you make it, but since its a good thing they are trying to make you second guess yourself. I might be wrong, of course, but I just want you to have a nice time with this, you deserve it, like every girl going through the same. We are doing this for ourselves and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that :) dont let negative people keep you from making yourself happier about yourself! kill them with a smile and your happiness! looking forward to seeing your progress! xx
Thank you Steph! Oh, oops must have gotten the dates wrong. Either way, our surgeries are close together. Ya, I was in a bit of a funk over everything and second guessing myself (glad that phase is over!). Now my worries are size, complications, getting sick,, etc. ahaha
Yes they are :) great having girls going through the same thing together! Yeah I'm not really that worried much (probably will start closer to the date though haha) but my main concern now is getting sick too.. I kind of know I will :/ I've had general anesthesia before and threw up like an hour after waking up... So that will suck.. But oh well, I can deal with some of that in order to get nice boobs hahah :) xx

One Month!

In one month (well technically on Monday), I will be in the operating room getting new boobs. I feel like time has gone pretty slow, but I started my journey 3 months ago, so I guess it has gone pretty fast. My pre-op is on Dec. 3, I will let everyone know how that goes. Right now I'm gathering up all my wish pictures and questions to ask my doctor at my pre-op.

So far (list of concerns):
-Size questions: going too big/too small
-Risk of symnasia
-Risk of CC
-Size of areola after implants
-Risk of bottoming out
-Nipples pointed to the side
-Implants falling into armpits
-When can I drive?
-Pain medicine (muscles relaxers?)
-Pain pump?
-"Pointed" breasts
-Will I get the strap?
-IV location: arm or hand (I know this sounds dumb, but I'm most paranoid about the IV. I HATE it in the arm lol)
-Revision costs (hopefully will not need them)
-When can I sleep on my side/stomach? (I'm a tummy sleeper)

I bought Plamers coco butter to rub on my breasts now. I know stretch marks are genetic (and I unfortunately get them easily), but I heard it can help make your skin more elastic. I have also increased my water intake to make my skin more elastic.

Tomorrow I start a sort of "cleanse". I wanted to rid all drinks (caffeine, soda, alcohol) EXCEPT water from my diet. I'm hoping this will flush out everything and make my healing process smoother. I am taking a multi vitamin as well as trying to eat healthier (no fast food)... cannot risk getting food sickness. I have also become a germ nut; not touching door handles, washing hands a LOT, hand sanitizer, etc. I'm probably going to jinx myself.

My family and bf are sick of me talking about boobs 24/7. I don't blame them though, I'm obsessed ha. My bf thinks if I keep talking to him about it, it will "ruin" the suspense, outcome, whatever he is "envisioning" ha. So I decided to just stick to my forums to get my boob info until surgery.

The sacrifices us girls make to look great! I'm more worried about getting sick before and having to postpone surgery (I'm a bit paranoid...knock on wood ha). I had GA once when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Do not remember much of it; other than being wide awake when I got home. Not sure how I will react to this surgery. I remind myself that this is a MAJOR surgery; even though thousands of women get it a year.. still a big deal. So we have to take care of ourselves!

More Wish Pictures

love your post, nice to have someone closer to my age i can relate too. and your ex-bf and ex-bff are deff trying to get a rise out of you. jealousy is an ugly look on anybody and so is negativity. I found that thinking positive and look at the positives of everything make your life so much easier and pleasurable. super excited to see your results and keep up with your updates. thanks for reaching out, this site is amazing:) im also driving my bf and roomie insane with my boobie talk. always on my mind hehe ;)
Ha at least we have this site to go to. I feel like most girls on you are obsessed! So I don't feel so bad. Yes, I will make sure to update :)

More Before Pictures

I added a couple more before pictures. As you can see, I do have some hips... (a bigger butt). I'm hoping the implants will help even me out. The picture with the bra is my go to push up bra from Victorias secret. Still small even with that!

Wow! I'm literally going through the same nonsense as you... I'm 20, also and am getting my surgery the day after you! I'm really excited but also nervous. I go to college, as well, and know people are going to be harsh. In the end, you just gotta chalk it up to jealousy. People will still take you seriously and you will be fine, just gotta know that! Don't let others bring you down for something that makes you happy! My boyfriend was really for it in the beginning and now is not thrilled by the idea... It's been a challenge knowing that, but I'm doing this for me, so who cares! Don't let other people's insecurities affect your wants and the fact that you know they'll look great! Good lck!
Just know that you are doing this for you! My bf was completely thrilled andnnow is getting annoyed. Although, he still is super excited. He's a Boob guy. He actually wants me to go HUGE but I don't want that look for myself. Oh well, he will have to deal. Yay we are practically Boob buddies. What size, profile are you going with?
Yeah exactly! Definitely do what you feel is best and You will be happy. I think I'm going full C, silicone unders ... 375-400 cc!

Another Before Shot

I posted another before picture that I think shows the shape of my breasts better. They look bigger in this picture than they really are... maybe the angle or that I am about to start my monthly. My pre-op was changed to this Tuesday! I had to reschedule due to one of my professors changing an exam date last minute. I'm getting resized on Tuesday and I am going to show the PS my wish pictures. My boobs always get bigger when I am on my period... So I am afraid my PS might suggest a size depending on my bugger breasts due to my period. Lol not sure if I should say something to him

I just had my breast lift w/ implant with Dr. Marin, this last Friday. I'm three days post op and feel great. Dr M and his staff are awesome and are available should you have any questions and/or concerns. Talk to him regarding ALL your concerns, no matter how trivial they may seem. He is very empathetic and honest and will give you his expert opinion. If you can take someone with you to your appointments. There is only so much info our brains can soak up at a time. It's always good to have a second pair of ears. Lol! Good luck with everything.
Yay, great to find someone sharing the same doctor! I just had me pr-op yesterday. It went great. I love how professional Dr. Marin is. You should make a review so I can see your pictures!
You should mention it to your ps that your breast are a little swollen. Just so he knows. I hope you get your wish boobs. Remember if you're afraid of being too small go with the bigger Ccs. I went with 371 cc silicone unders and I'm measuring at a small d now. Overall I'm happy with my results compared to what I started with. But wish I would've gone bigger. Lol (boob greed) best of luck to you.

Pre-Op

I had my pre-op appointment yesterday morning. I got there around 8:45 and started filling out the paperwork. Basically signing that I understand all the risks going into surgery and filling out patient medical history as well as family history. I brought my bf with me because he will be there for part of my recovery. I wanted another set of ears incase I missed anything.

After filling out paperwork, I went back and the nurse went over all pre and post surgery care. I got a baggy with my "surgery manual", medications, and soap to wash with. My medications are; Percocet: for pain, Valium: muscle relaxer, Levofloxacin: anti-biotic, Tagament: take the night before for anti-nausea, and Phenergen: anti-nausea for after surgery. I also received a Hibiclens wash to scrub on my boobs in the shower the morning of surgery. The night before, I am supposed to wash my body with an anti-bacterial soap.

*No aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory products (I have a list of hundreds of pills not to take because they can thin the blood)
*No vitamin E, garlic, ginger, diet pills, etc.

More pre-op instructions: Stop smoking (I don't anyway), take multivitamins (2 a day if my body can handle it), No food or drink after midnight the night before. No make-up, lotion, or deodorant the day of surgery

What to have at home: Extra pillows, clean sheets, sweats, low sodium foods. Avoid: Soups, fast food, asian food, frozen food, etc.

I got all my questions answered at my pre-op. I brought in photos to show Dr. Marin and he said 450cc might be closer to the look I want. He will make the final call when I am under for surgery. It gives him the best results when you can see the patient from every angle and the implants right in front of him. He has all his implants on site, so I trust he will give me the results I want! It was funny, when I brought my "wish" pictures in, he was critiquing them and pointing out stuff I did not even realize. He said this shows that you might notice imperfections on your own body, but others do not.

After I spoke with the Dr, I went into another room and took the before pictures from every angle. I tried on sizes again to get my boyfriends opinion... He wasn't much help. Lastly, I met with the coordinator and paid for the surgery in full!

19 more days... I'm so excited. I meet at the office at 8am on Dec.16 and surgery around 9.

Forgot to Add

Forgot to Add:
No driving for a week. I will be bandaged up the first day and have my first post-op appointment the following day after surgery. The Dr. will remove the bandages and fit me into a front zip surgical bra that I will wear until my next appointment. My stitches are dissolve-able and I will have statures covering my incisions for 4-6 weeks.

I'm 21 years old from Rancho Penasquitos in San Diego and we have the exact same surgery date! Good luck!!!!
Yay! Good luck to you! We will be boobie buddies. :)
I'm hoping you get your desired wish boobs. Can't wait to follow your journey

Single digits

Only 9 days until my surgery! I have finals week for school this coming week and then next Monday is my surgery. I'm super excited and starting to get nervous... I have been having book nightmares! Tmi alert.. I was two and a half weeks late for my period due to stress. And the thought of being on my period during surgery had me even more stressed. I finally started the other day so don't have to worry about that. I'm starting to get a cough at night when I lay down to goo to sleep. I'm fine during the day, it s just at night. Does anyone have any tips to get better? I've been taking emergenc but haven't noticed it helping too much.

I am too getting 450hp silicone but i'm 21 so I have to void the warranty but I think its gunna be worth it cuz I mean if you are paying something that your gunna have for a very long time might as well go all out(: that way u have No regrets later:D
My warranty isn't voided and I'm 20! But so true, it's worth having the better implant. Good luck with your surgery :)
Hope the best for you girl, don't worry about what ppl say, when you get them done, they are just gunna be so jealous, but just remember, never apologize for being hot(: & have you ever had a hater doing better than you?....me either:D Take care & can't wait to see the results..

Paranoid!

Ladies, I need your help! I am beyond paranoid that I will get sick and my surgery will be postponed... Most people, before surgery, are worried about complications, but not me! I have my time off work and in between semesters... I just really cannot postpone my surgery. I started getting a cough but have been drinking tea so thats better. Now I feel a runny nose coming along. What is wrong with me!?! 6 days to go and Im starting to freak out. Am I the only one who has this worry?? Also, been having nightmares the past couple nights about something going wrong with surgery. Ah!

Final wish picture

This is the wish picture my ps will be using for surgery. This women has a very similar body type like mine. She's measuring a G bra, but doesn't look that big. I want slightly smaller, but love the roundness and fullness.

Tomorrow!

Well ladies, tomorrow's the day. Mixed feelings of nervousnes/excitement. Check in is at 7 and surgery at 730. We will leave the house around 530. Been so paranoid about getting sick, I think I gave myself a sore throat. Hopefully that doesn't prevent anything. Wish me luck! I will try and post sometime tomorrow about my surgery. Good luck to everyone else having surgery tomorrow!

Good luck girl!!!! @@
Thanks!
Wishing you the best for tomorrow :))))

Out of surgery

Hi ladies. Surgery was at 730 this morning. Left the office at 1030. It went well. Was expecting 397 cc, woke up with 500! In some pain, but mostly in my back from sleeping upright. This is the best picture I can get for now. Have my dressings on and icing. Tomorrow is my follow up and they remove the bandages and get me in a bra. Good luck to everyone else having surgery today or soon

Glad your on the other side! Feel better:)
Aww Lucky(; Can't wait to have mine done! I hope you feel better, Please keep us updated(:
OMG!! What a jump in CC's!! Haha, that's awesome! Congrats! Keep us updated on your pain levels and how healing is going. I'm getting mine done tomorrow, so nervous!!

After surgery

Better picture of my dressings. Bloated pretty bad. Pain still bearable but getting worse since anesthesia meds are wearing off. I've ate apple sauce, yogurt, fruit, and some spaghetti. Can't Wait to get the dressings off tomorrow

Thanks!
Thank you!

One day post op

First day post op. Went to the doctor and got my bandages removed. In a surgical bra now. Feels so much nicer. Not in too much pain yet

You look awesome(: Hope to see more pics, I am soo happy for u!
Congratulations!!!!! I hope you are resting and feeling well. Looking fabulous so far!
thank you! VERY minimal pain so far. They are super tight. hoping they get better once they are relaxed and drop

2 days post op

Just took a shower. The swelling went town dramatically afterwards. Feel a lot better

Congrats

3 days post op

Hi ladies, just took this picture, 3 days post op. Ill probably wait until the one week mark to add another one. Very little bruising, no pain, just tightness. My PS and his staff are amazing.

You look wonderful!
Congrats! Im sure ur ready for them to drop n fluff! :) happy healing.

Day 6 Post Op

Hi ladies, in no pain. I have been off pain meds since day 2. Just some soreness on my sides. Absolutely NO pain on my incision site. My boobs are finally starting to drop and get a shape. Next Dr appointment is on Tuesday and I will learn massages. I have been taking it pretty easy, 12 hours of sleep and naps during the day. Went to the movies the other day and did some shopping today, but overall just relaxing. I uploaded a day 6 picture. Theres a big difference in size and appearance and Im loving them so far

I'm hoping mine drop and get bigger too

2 weeks post op

Hi ladies,
I am two weeks post op today. Started sleeping on my sides a few nights ago, which is nice! Advice to everyone: (and I know its been said so many times), go BIGGER than you want. I got 500's and love my size and some days, still feel small. I got measured at VS the other day and for a 34dd or 32ddd but look like a C.

Looking great. Wait til they d & f. You'll love them even more.
They will get bigger
You wait to you drop and fluff;) your going to be so big!! Congrats on your two week mark, time is starting run!

First Bra

Hi ladies,
VS semi annual sale started in stores today so I went in and bought some bras. I am sized a 32ddd or 34dd, however the 32ddd was too small. I know I still have a lot of changes to come, but I wanted to buy some bras when they were super cheap. I can always exchange them for a different size. Everyone I have shown my breasts to, have been so impressed with Dr. Marin's work. I LOVE my breasts and love the idea that I can play them up or down.

Yay!! First bra PO :) it's very pretty!
Thanks! Hopefully I don't size out of it ha

3 Weeks

Im a little over 3 weeks post op but it feels like I have had them a lot longer. I love them so much! My left is starting to drop and Im waiting for my right to play catch up. Some days I wish they were bigger, and other days I think they are the perfect size. One emotional roller coaster!

Congratulations! You look great! So you were able to get silicone implants after all even thought you're not 22? I don't hear of this often. Take it easy...you're still healing!
Yes, I was able to get silicone and my warranty was not voided. Any board certified plastic surgeon can approve silicone in someone under 22 if it is better suited for them!
That's great your PS approved them as I frequently read that you need to be 22 years old, unless like you said, there's a reason for them. Good for you and I'm so happy you're pleased with your results!

One month post op

Congratulations! I just had my BA on the 11th but I did not get warranty. I am 21 years old, turning 22 in a month and a half and I got silicones as you did. Do you know what brand your implants are? I am upset that I don't have my warranty and I want to try my best to get it. Please get back to me... Thank you!
Sorry, just now saw your post! My brand is natrelle. I think it depends on if your doctor is board certified. Wow, you should demand you get the warranty. I still have mine!

2 and a half months

Sorry it's taken me so long to update... It's because the implants feel like I was born with them. I can sleep on my stomach and have no restrictions. My scars are already invisible. This process has been amazing and I wouldn't change a thing. I absolutely love my surgeon

Hello dear. I was in shock when your doctor bumped up 100ccs, but the 500 suits you so well. It doesn't look to big at all. It looks fantastic. So happy for you.
Thank you! He has all his implants in his office, which I'm so glad. He had the ability to change it based on seeing me at the operating table :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marin and his staff were so great! I went of four different consultations and he was by far the most professional and had a great bedside manner. He knew what would look the best for me and put in as much ccs as my body could take to get my desired result. I have had virtually no pain and very little bruising. His surgical techniques are awesome. HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to get their breasts enhanced. He changed my life for the better! He is SO great. I have friends complimented my breasts after such a short time out. He truly is the best in the area.