Dr. Pousti - San DIego, CA

I have wanted breast augmentation for years. I was...

I have wanted breast augmentation for years. I was slowly working my way into it, but could never pull the trigger. When I went to Dr. Pousti for a consult, it made up my mind. I had so much confidence in him that all of the reasons not to move forward disappeared.

I arrived in the morning on my surgery day and was out in about 5 hours. My husband picked me up and the first few days were a little rough with the medication, but I was able to care for myself in a week. I still had to take it easy though. It was about a month before I was feeling back to full strength. After a little over a year, I'm very happy with the results and so is my husband.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had been wanting breast implants for years. I have been to numerous surgeons for consults and Dr. Pousti was the most impressive. His staff is incredibly welcoming and helpful. The Dr. has such a way with people and he makes you feel very comfortable. My husband was nervous about the entire process and Dr. Pousti was really great at putting him at ease. The surgery went smoothly and I absolutely love the results. He is skillful and experienced and I don't know why anyone would go with anyone else.