Breast Revision, Capsular Contracture with Alloderm

I never have any surgery in my life until the age...

I never have any surgery in my life until the age of 39. After having two kids, I lost my breast volume because of breast feeding. So I decided to have my breast augmentation. On November 2012, I had a local Doctor preformed my BA results both breasts had capsular contracture in a few weeks. April 2013, I had a second surgery to have my breast revision and also removed the capsules from both breasts. Unfortunately, my breasts developed capsular contracture again with in a short period of time. I felt so frustrated. I lost my trusts and my hopes with this doctor. I decided not to go back to see him again.

So I have been doing a research and I found Dr. Pousti website. After viewing thousands of before and after patients' pictures preformed by Dr. Pousti. I called the office and made an appointment for consultation. Because of my history, capsular contracture developed very early after surgery. After Dr. Pousti examined my breasts and explained the benefit vs the risk of having another breast revision . He recommended me to have my breast revision with placing Alloderm, removing bilateral capsules and exchanging new implants.

December 2013, I had my breast revision done by Dr. Pousti. I am now only two weeks post op. I feel great and healthy. I am very satisfied with the way my breasts look. They are so soft, fullness and I also have a beautiful cleavage. I am so happy with my new breasts and new look.

One month post op with breast revision

Wow, time flies, I am now exactly one month post op breast revision. I just had my one month check up with Dr. Pousti yesterday. Everything is going easy and healing smoothly. My breasts look great and soft. Here are some pictures that I took.

6 weeks post op with Alloderm breast revision

Sometimes I think I can not believe myself having 3 surgeries with in one year (all for breast surgery). For the first two after breast surgery, I had a complication with scar tissues. I felt so frustrated and lost myself confident. Coming to this far, I did not want to have my breast implant removed because of capsular contraction. I believe that if there is problem it always can be solved. I am now 6 weeks pots op breast revision with Alloderm. So far everything is coming along. I do not any pain except once in a while I have a burning and shooting pain. I don't know if this is normal. It seems the swollen is gone. My breasts are soft to touch which I did not have this kind of softness experience before with the first two breast sugery.

8 Weeks Post Op

Hello everyone! I am 8 weeks post op two days ago. Today I just went to see my PS for two months check up. Everything is great. So far so good. I can start wearing an underwire bras now. Yay... (I am so tired of wearing sport bras) I still have a tiny bit of numbness on the bottom of right breast but it's starting to subside. My breasts are softer. I still need to massage them a lot more though. I also started to sleep on my side. I feel my life is getting back...whoo hoo.

3 months breast revision post op.

Hello ladies out there. How are you guys doing at three months post op? I am three months post op now. At 11 weeks post op I noticed my right breast was a little firmer than the left. I hope this is not a sign for repeating of CC. I have been taking Accolate and massage them like crazy. I feel a little bit down and I am also starting to worry now...

My 4 months post op breast revision with Alloderm

Hello ladies. Here is my news update for 4 months check up. As I always concerned in the last few weeks of my right breast was firmer than the left breast. Today I just had my 4 months post op check up with my PS. Doctor confirmed that the right breast was just a little bit firmer than the left but there was NO signs of encapsulation. Whoo hoo...pressure released....I was so happy to hear that. He told me just keep up with the massage and no worries.

5 months post op

Hello everyone. Things are happened so different since I had my revision. It's been five months already. My right breast is getting a lot softer than few weeks ago. My breasts are so jiggle and soft. Hope that they are always staying this way (x my fingers). Sometimes, I have a shooting pain still but most of the time is during sleeping. I still have to massage them a lot. I have my check up appointment coming in a few weeks. I will update my status later.....

6 months post op breast revision

Hi everyone. I am now six months post op. I just had an appointment checked up with my surgeon. Everything is going well. There was not sign of recurrence CC. I think my breast are still a little bit high. They haven't dropped all the way yet. I can't wait to see how they finally look. I am so thrilled that things are getting along. I still do massaged them a lot. My right breast is a little bit firmer to compare to my left breast. But they are both soft and jiggle.

11 months breast revision with Alloderm

Hello ladies! It's been a while I did not update my status because I wanted to see if there was anything changed or different. Anyway, I am now 11 months post op breast revision. I just had my check up appointment with my Dr. Everything is going excellent. My breasts are settled. My left breast is completely soft. I can not feel there is a silicone any more. My right breast still feel a little firmer than my left. (This is annoyed me ever since.) My doctor told me keep messaging it might get a little softer on my right breast. Even though my breasts they do not feel the same or they do not look identical. I am just so happy for what I am having right now. I could not believe that Alloderm is working for me. Thanks God.

11 months pictures breast revision

These pictures were taken by Dr. Pousti's staff. My 11 months post op breast revision before and after.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

All the comments, reviews and testimonials from the patients who had surgeries performed by Dr. Pousti are so TRUE. Dr. Pousti is so kind, warming, caring and professional. His staff is wonderful. They called and checked on me everyday after my surgery. I definitely will refer friends for his office. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me Dr. Pousti. I am appreciated for your hardworking to revise my breasts and thank you for taking care good of me.