35 Years old but I Feel 80, is It my Breast Implants? I'm Getting an Explant After Everything I've Read on Here! - Orange County

I like many other women are having the same...

I like many other women are having the same symptoms with my joint pain, muscle pain, exhaustion, etc...had all my blood work for lupus, RA come back negative...so now I am diagnosed with Fibromyalgia blah blah. It's very hard for me NOT to think its my implants after reading all these other stories this last week on here. I have almost the same story as it seems a lot of us do.

I had a breast aug in 2009 after nursing my first 3, just wanted to be a little fuller again. I ended up getting the Mentor memory gel smooth.

If it wasn't my friend who is a PA to make the recent connection with my implants, I would have never known to look. She didn't know I even had implants but she's known of all my ailments that started right after I got my implants. She has lupus and because of my symptoms she told me I should maybe get tested for lupus...I did and it was negative. When she found out last week that I had implants that's when she said "how long ago did your joint pain start?" Then I said well over 4 years...then it HIT ME!!
I googled 'joint pain and breast implants' and THERE IT WAS! SO MANY people like me.
I have no reason to be overly dramatic or make things up. I have four young kids to care for and I can barley get through my day. I feel like and 80 year old person whose always in pain all over my body. Pain meaning stiff joints, muscle exhaustion, feels like I have tendonitis in my elbows and buttocks, my hips are killing me, and my shoulders and back are so tight. I can't even get to sleep unless I've had a hard pressure back massage. Talk about always feeling irritable because I feel horrible.

I am getting an explant and wanted to know why or why wouldn't a doctor remove the capsule? Most women say they still remain sick unless the capsule is gone, but my doctor said to leave the capsule & he's amazing.

Please reach out if you've had these symptoms after implants and you feel better after the removal!!
THANKS!

"En Bloc" or NOT? Help me!

I'm am drowning in all the opinions of whether or not to have them removed "en bloc", my Dr. in Newport says he rarely does it and that I don't need one, but what if I'm still sick after spending all that money? Then I would have always done the "what if"...I just want to feel good again, yet almost every Dr. has a different opinion :( I have had my silicone gel implants about 4 1/2 years!

Rheumatologist said I have Fibromyalgia and I need more sleep...WHAT?!

I went to see the Rheumatologist yesterday and at first I was nervous to start telling her everything that was going on because there's a list!
I could tell she was irritated by the end of that list and then I told her I think it may be because of my implants. She acted like she's never heard of that, but said to def get them out because she thought I had anxiety about it. haha I said "Yes I probably am a little anxious because I've been in this mystery pain for over 4 years and now I feel like it's spreading to my upper shoulders and my neck"
Then she asked if I've ever been in a car wreck, and I said yea a little one back in like 1998.
I just hate answering those kind of questions from YEARS back being that my symptoms have been just the last 4 years.
I had a ton of blood work done and xrays on my lower back and neck per her request. I have had a bad lower back for as long as I can remember but never have I had trouble walking up a set of stairs or just cooking bacon.
She said "explain your pain" I said "well I just ache all over all the time, and I'm exhausted, my muscles feel exhausted and so do my elbows they ache"
It seems like an easy question to answer but when you are talking to a medical Dr. you can't just say "pain" they don't get it & I don't expect them to. It's almost like you need to experience it first hand.

So I walked out of there thinking if my blood tests come back fine it's def my implants. I've never had so many ailments in my life!! I just want to feel better :)

Today is the day!

I'm explanting under local today at 345 :) I'm hoping all goes well and my 4 year old implants are still in tact and the Dr. doesn't find anything weird in there ;)
I will give everyone an update! Thanks for all the support on here...you are all AMAZING!

They are out and it was a BREEZE!!

Wow I not only feel 20 lbs lighter, but I look leaner (which I prefer) and I feel great. I had them out under local. They were FULLY in tact, no issues and the insides were perfectly clean :)
My Dr. was AMAZING! Today I'm a tad sore but functioning like a normal mother of 4!!
I will post pics when I can...I was a 34 small B before and that's what I look like again, just waiting for the fluffing period. They aren't too bad though. SUPER Happy and my husband couldn't believe how heavy my boobies in a bag were. I took them with me and he picked them up and said "WHOAH those things are heavy" He's super happy I'm back to natural. He never thought I needed to do it anyway.

pics!

My energy is back!!!

I almost can't believe my energy has come back, and I literally haven't woken up a stiff mess since I had my fully in tact implants removed!!
AMAZING!!!! No one would believe my exhaustion unless you have lived it yourself, but let me testify right now, THAT level of exhaustion has disappeared! It's almost too crazy to believe but I'm excited :)