The girls have arrived! -San Diego, CA

I've had a lot of friends who have had breast...

I've had a lot of friends who have had breast augmentations. About half saline and half silicone. I've been thinking about the procedure for about 2 years and have decided the time is now. I know what I want. A natural look and slope, I'm not going for the obvious bolted on look. I've had multiple consultations with my doctor and shared pictures of my desired results. He has been very honest with me and answered all of my questions. My surgery is next Thursday and I have done SO much research. I'm conflicted between silicone and saline. Interested to hear what the deciding factor was for others.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I did a TON of research and talked to many women...

I did a TON of research and talked to many women before my surgery. I decided Saline was the right implant type for me, mainly due to health concerns. I highly recommend educating yourself prior to surgery, so you know what to expect and are aware of any possible complications.
I had my post op appointment today and was very pleased with the initial results of the proceedure. I know it will take time for my breasts to "drop down" but I love the size and think that Dr. Pousti did a great job of accomplishing my goal! He has truly been so caring and I appreciate his sincerity, Overall I would recommend breast augmentation to someone who has thoroughly examined the costs/benefits. And I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Pousti to family, friends and fellow women! He is the best :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Yesterday I had my first bath and got my hair...

Yesterday I had my first bath and got my hair washed. Man was that an experience!! But I felt so much better and fresh :)
Also I am starting to take Advil today instead of the drugs the doc gave me. So hopefully everything will still be feeling good later. And I know other have had a problem with this, I've been taking things to help keep me, hu-hum, regular.... But no success so far. I'm hoping to go today!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Today was my first day out. I went to a class...

Today was my first day out. I went to a class where I just sat and listened for a few hours. I do have to say my chest was hurting by the end of it. I think I'm going to lay and rest for a few more days before returning to work. I will also put up a picture to show my "after surgery".
Also today I realized that I love Dr. Pousti but I really hate it when I want to ask HIM a question and his staff always tries to do it for him. I appreciate that they are trying to "field" calls/requests to help him. But he is my doctor and when I want to talk to him, they should respect that. I just wonder if other have this same issue?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I went for my second check up today and I am...

I went for my second check up today and I am excited to say I can shower and wash my hair!!! That has been driving me crazy.
Dr. Pousti showed me how to do the massages. I was a little scared for this becasue other girls said it hurt, but it wasn't too bad at all.
And I posted a couple pictures so you all can see the "before" and "after"!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So it's been a week and a few days since my...

So it's been a week and a few days since my surgery and I've been completely off the pain meds for a few days now. During the day it's not that bad, but at night when I go to sleep, my breasts get so sore! It's hard to sleep and they really stay that way until I wake up. In the morning they feel swollen and sensitive. This sucks!
Just wondering if anyone else experienced this? And how long it took for all the pain to go away?

i am wondering the same about a warranty. my mom has had saline for 12 years and still going strong! and my gma i think 10 years, and hers are still great as well. i am hoping mine will last that long, but anything can happen along the way. i go next month for my BA :)

Warranty?

Well it's been about a month since my surgery and I should be getting my steri strips off tomorrow! I'm so excited to be able to take a regular shower without bandaids.
But I need to make a decision about whether or not to purchase the extra warranty for my implants? Any advice? How long did your implants last?

Looking good!! What were your measurements before the BA? And how many cc's did you end up getting?
I was an A cup. I believe 32" 33". And now I am 32" 34" full B cup, maybe C in some bras. I wont be shopping for about a month.
Oh and I got 300cc Saline on both sides
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti was recommended by multiple friends. I saw his work and felt confident in his ability to give me what I had been wanting.