I'm Ready to Look Like a Woman - San Diego, CA

I am incredibly excited that this is becoming a...

I am incredibly excited that this is becoming a reality and after 15 years of battling anorexia I am excited for my body to look the way I now feel... a happy, healthy, and loved woman. I have been recovered and healthy for almost 5 years and ever since I have been wanting larger breasts with my now more womanly body... which is a complete shift of mind from my childhood years in competitive sports and obsessive compulsion of weight loss and an emaciated appearance. I'm looking at this as a life changing experiencing that will help me feel even more confident with myself and be a further step in my choice of recovery.

I was anorexic too before kids for about 3 years. It sucks!! but enjoy your new look and feel good about your body!! good luck keep us posted

Congrats on getting healthy and your upcoming transformation. I'm excited for you! Have you scheduled surgery yet?

Excited for you
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Pousti on the Real Self website. I was extremely impressed with the consultation and everything presented. I also thought this was something out of my reach: financially, recovery time, etc; however, at the consultation Dr Pousti and his team answered all of my questions and helped me through the steps to make this a reality.