Post Deployment to Afghanistan Present to MYSELF - San Diego, CA

I am an active duty Marine and I just returned...

I am an active duty Marine and I just returned from Afghanistan. While I was deployed I lost almost 20 lbs and ALL of my breast! My husband has always told me if I want a boob job to get one but I never felt the need or desire until now. Since they are so common I feel like I am the last one of all my girl friends to not have them so NOW is best time I felt. I did quite a bit of research online and after seeing all the wonderful reviews Dr. Pousti had I went straight to him and did not even go to any other doctors. My surgury is Wednesday and I feel my husband is more excited than me! =) I look forward to seeing the results of Dr. Pousti's art!! Oh yes, the girls in the office were AMAZING, I talk to all of the ones that had breast augmentations by Dr. Pousti and then they also let another patient come talk to me to see their results and their comments. Thank you again for being so welcoming and SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!!

Hope all is well! :)
How long did you think about it and what made you chose Dr. Pousti? I cannot wait for Wednesday!! HOLLA!!
Mine aren't done yet my surgery is the 28th I am also in the service and know a few people who have has there's done by him. I did a lot of research and after I met with him I knew he was the one, plus I've been thinking about this for years. I am going with saline too. Right now I am a b cup I can't wait either lol!!!

ONE MONTH POST OP - - I am one month out from...

ONE MONTH POST OP - - I am one month out from surgery and I am about 85% healed and back to my normal self. I have already started exercising (cardio, no lifting yet). I am totally loving my results and glad my husband convinced me to go between a D and DD (525cc’s). They are a perfect size for my body type and are already looking natural.
Dr. Pousti, the nurse and the Anesthesiologist were amazing on the day of my surgery…at the last minute I got super nervous and they were great at calming my nerves. The staff at the surgical center were extremely gentle and caring and helpful. Just an overall great experience.
I have had 3 follow-up appointments and all three I had more and more questions and Dr. Pousti was very informative and explained everything in the most simplistic way.
Dr. Pousti is a realistic and straight forward doctor that is honest and truly cares about each and every one of his patients. At all 3 of my follow-up appointments, I received flowers! LOVE THEM!!
Overall, Dr. Pousti and everything involving him and his practice were AMAZING!! THANK YOU DR. POUSTI!! =)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I searched Yelp and Google for reviews. If I was to rate my overall experience on a 1-5 star ratining, Dr. Pousti gets 6 1/2 stars!