No More Padded Bras! - San Diego, CA

I am in my early 50's and never thought that I'd...

I am in my early 50's and never thought that I'd have this procedure. I wear padded bras and they worked fine, but it was always problematic at pool parties and hot tubs. Also, after getting divorced and dating, I'd get nervous when it would start to get intimate with a new guy and he may feel there was a "false advertising" issue.

It's 24 hours after my surgery. Feeling pretty...

It's 24 hours after my surgery. Feeling pretty fine and although getting out of bed was painful during the night, I'm going to attempt to switch off of the pain meds and over to Advil today (I have prescription meds). Just trying to keep my elbows by my sides for the next couple of days. That will be the toughest part as I am a very active person.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I was going to go to a different doctor in La Jolla because several friends recommended her. But when I went to her site I was not impressed with the pictures. Many of the BA's showed an implant outline and I think that looks terrible. I looked at 3 other doctors sites and Dr. Pousti's results looked the best and most natural. Also, every review talked about his great staff and how comfortable they felt with him as their doc.

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! How are you feeling about your results now?