Extremely Happy, and Impressed!!! - San Diego, CA

Where to begin...... The decision to have...

Where to begin......

The decision to have cosmetic surgery was one that I have thought about for at least 10 years. In my teenage years, I never felt like my body was balanced. I was blessed with hips, but my breasts never quite matched. This feeling carried with me through my twenites, and the idea of breast augmentation continually sat in the back of my mind. I struggled with the idea of staying "natural" and being happy with what I was given.

One of the bigger changes in my body came after the birth and breast feeding of our two babies. Loved the experience, but wow, did it change what little I had!! I was left with skin, not entirely a sexy feeling.

So seven years later, my husband and I went to meet with Dr. Pousti. And yes, he was the only doctor I EVER considered. Both my husband and I are in the medical field, myself as a nurse, and he in medical technology.

Dr. Pousti's name circulates amongst the profession with extreme high regard!! After our first visit, if I had any reservations or concerns previously, they were gone within the first few miutes of our appointment. First of all, his staff is wonderful. All the ladies I spoke with and met with were extremely professional, courteous and accomidating!! Dr. Pousti is the total package. His bedside manner is the best there is, he covers all the details, encourages you to do your own research, is honest about what you can expect and what he feels would be best for you, as the individual.

Originally I had decided to use saline implants, not because I was opposed to silicone, but primarily because I didn't really care either way. After several months of weight training I met with Dr. Pousti again, and we revisited the saline/silicone decision. My breast tissue was pretty much so gone, and as I held the saline and silicone implants in my hands... I decided on silicone. The saline bag rippled, and I didn't have enough tissue to cover that.

Trying not to be so long winded here.....

Wanted to look natural!!!!

On the day of surgery, as Dr.Pousti was marking out my chest, I told him I trusted him completely when it came to the final cc amount of my breasts. I was originally thinking 350-400cc's, woke up close to 500cc's and am so thankful I let him go with it. This is his profession!!! I would have been very disappointed if I would have gotten what I had in mind.

I am a month post-op and love my new "Girls."

The recovery period was not bad at all. You feel the surgery, but I was able to do most things, excluding the excerise and weight training for the first two weeks. Was able to go back to work after two weeks as well, and did just fine!

I really feel that Dr. Pousti and his staff are amazing and extremely thorough. I was not shy about the fact that I was having this surgery, and have shared my story and results with many. Amazing surgeon, amazing bedside manner, amazing results!! Absolutely worth it!!

Life is short, so enjoy every moment of it!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Please read my review. Dr. Pousti is a true professional!!!!!

I love it when us girls trust our PS so much that we let them make the final choice. I did the same thing. I had no clue finally I said I don't know just do what you want. I ended up with what I orginally wanted and what he thought would be perfect, and really it's amazing.

I'm glad you had such a fantastic result. Thanks so much for sharing!