You Have Chosen the Best if You Choose Dr. Pousti! He is Worth Traveling for - San Diego, CA

Im 56 and after a lot of years of thinking about a...

Im 56 and after a lot of years of thinking about a BA/lift I finally did it!! If you are my age and thinking about it" I say go for it" I"m 9 days post op and my experience with Dr Pousti and his staff has been exceptional. Stay turn for more updates in the weeks to follow!

Went back to work on day 13 post op, wish I could...

Went back to work on day 13 post op, wish I could have taken another week off! II thought it would be easy because i felt so great, but didn"t consider the reason was because I was resting so much! I went larger for my size 492 silicon under the muscle, my boobs are nice and perky, still sitting high, and a little bit swollen and lightly bruised ( they tend to be sore after a day at work, even though my job isn't physical I move around a lot and by the end of the day I can't wait to get home and rest.) I'm taking extra strength tylenol when I feel the need. . My incisions look great so my stitches come out next week til then no showers. I am still wearing the surgical bra and probably will be for a few more weeks. I want to make sure I have the best outcome possible so I am following Dr Pousti's orders. ! His office staff continues to be as amazing as ever, they called me everyday for 2 weeks to see how I was doing and if I had any questions, now that I'm back to work they have been very accommodating on my appointment times.

I'm 1 month post op TODAY and my boobies are...

I'm 1 month post op TODAY and my boobies are looking great!! I am so pleased. I look in the mirror and still can't believe they are mine!! I'm still wearing the surgical bra and I plan to wear it until the remaining stitches (under my boobs) come out later next week, then I'll go to a sports bra. Most of my bruising is gone, I have dropped some, doing massages. I am very anxious to be totally healed and to wear a sexy bra but my results have been so great, I am patiently following Dr. Pousti's directions.
One more thing, I am so amazed there's almost no scarring from the stitches that he removed a week ago!!!

I plan on posting pictures, but for now you can find them on Dr Pousti's website poustiplasticsurgery.com case #4183.

Again I can't say enough for Dr Pousti, he is truly amazing and his staff is FIRST class!

My Boobies look so great, I am so excited I...

My Boobies look so great, I am so excited I couldn't have dreamed of a better outcome!!! My incisions look great, very little scarring and at 5 weeks post op I am amazed! I really tried to follow Dr Pousti's post op directions and I urge everyone to do the same. Dr Pousti took such care in making sure he did everything he could to meet my expectations, so I told myself not to screw up his hard work! At 5'3'' and 112 lbs he warned me that adding the lift at the same time increased the possibility of complications, I also wanted the cleavage and fullness up top so he went large (492cc) and he stressed over and over the importance of taking it easy and not getting anxious and over doing things. Today Dr Pousti removed my remaining stitches, I'm now ok to do a quick shower - I am doing breast massages and I can wear a sports bra using some light padding to protect my incision for another week and a half. I started exercising on the treadmill a couple weeks ago, but no weights for a few more weeks. I go back to see him in a month. As always, Dr Pousti's staff is the best there is!!

I am a little over 2 months post op and I couldn't...

I am a little over 2 months post op and I couldn't be happier! My boobs just keep looking better and better! I should have done this years ago!! I love being able to dress sexy and not have to worry about a top making me look too flat! Dr Pousti is an AMAZING surgeon and I urge anyone looking for a plastic surgeon, not just for a BA and lift to consult with Dr. Pousti. I've worked in the medical field for 20 years and have never been more impressed by a surgeon and his staff. Did I ever mention that his staff called me everyday for 2 weeks to make sure I was doing OK and didn't have any questions? I'm planning to have a tummy tuck next summer. Then I can really show off my BODY by POUSTI ;)

attaching a couple photos - just got back from Hawaii - had a little fun with the camera ;)

It's been a little over 4 months since my BA/lift...

It's been a little over 4 months since my BA/lift and its the BEST THING I've ever done!!!! When I look in the mirror and see my new breasts I have to pinch myself to to make sure I'm not dreaming! I've wanted this for years but I didn't expect the impact that its had on me. I work out daily and try and look the best I can for my age and the BA and lift has made me feel younger. My clothes look better and I feel sexier, I'm having so much fun with my new look! Dr Pousti listened to what i wanted and he exceeded my expectations! ! thank my daughter daily for finding him! (?He did her mommy makeover 9 months ago.)
Thank you Dr Pousti you are the BEST!!! And I love your staff too!

It's been almost 7 months and my boobs are better...

It's been almost 7 months and my boobs are better than ever! I am so excited about my new look and I have so much confidence in Dr Pousti that I decided to finish things off with a tummy tuck, something I have wanted to do for over 20 years!! No matter how much you work out after 5 kids that pouch just isn't going away! My surgery is scheduled for July 1st and I'm counting down the days,
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

He is very professional and listened to what I wanted. I live and work in Orange County and it is worth the extra time/ travel when it comes to choosing Dr Pousti as your plastic surgeon!

Thank you, your new photos look great!
WOW OC Mom, you look great! Congrats on your tt. Looking really good. Yrs 50 is the new 30. Marilyn.
Thank you! You look great too!! I don't feel my age and after raising my kids I decided I wanted my body back! Heck isn't 50 the new 30?
yes you are definately correct on that part, I feel so energeyic and young Now to start dating again..WOOHOOOO
You look great. Congrats. Like me we are all too youny to Emmy our bodies.
You look beautiful! Congrats! Its a great feeling to be happy with yourself!
You look fabulous!!! Congrats.
you look great!
Wow you look amazing!! One hot OC mom! I've read nothing but awesome review about Dr. Pousti. Congrats...I don't have to say enjoy because you already seem to be. Glad you are happy with your results.
You look fabulous!!!! Im glad that you did it. Im 1 month post op and loving my babies. I decided in a few months to get my breasts done because I was working out alot and my trainer told me there was nothing I could really do to get my boobs to be in the shape they use to be before my kids. Im so glad I found a great PS to do my BA/lift and I recommend him to anyone. I wish you many years of boob bliss. You only live once and its important to do what makes you happy. Im so eager to go bra shopping in a few months and new bikinis for the summer!!!!
Wow! You look fabulous!!! Great results! congrats!xx
thank you, good luck with yours! Have fun Bra shopping!
56??????!!!! WAS THAT A TYPO?? OMG, you look fantastic! Tell me your secret for looking so young, Lol. Congrats hunn....:-)
wish it was a typo, ;) I wouldn't mind being a few years younger! But you're only as old as you feel right? And I feel young! I have 5 kids from 39 down to 26 and 12 grandkids!
YAY! Looks great! enjoy! it's so nice to see other 50+ women getting this done and enjoying their futures, instead of being pushed down into the 'little old lady' zone.
I am enjoying, I can't believe I waited so long! Isn't 50 the new 30??? or maybe its 20? I sure don't feel my age!
Congratulations! You look great! So glad to hear things are going well! And so jealous about your lack of scarring! lol
No typo :) Thank you! Dr. Pousti is an amazing surgeon!
Thank you, I'll be updating my profile and adding more pictures as time goes by. I read your profile, good luck in conquering cc I will be checking your updates.
Thanks! I have a part II now. Apparently I hit the word limit on the reviews.
You picked the best! Thank you! Great pics, and keep the updates coming.
That's awesome! Congrats! I had mine done with him on 9/28 and love my outcome (I have pics posted) I'm so happy for you! Happy healing!!!
Are you really 56?? I had to double check what you said because I thought it was a typo....LOL You look wonderful! Dr. P did a great job:))

I'm glad you've had such a positive experience! So you are taking showers now, or not?

Just baths I haven't gotten my boobs wet per ps instructions.