Breast Augmentation and Lower Face /neck Lift - San Diego, CA

I was not happy with my breasts due to pregnancy...

I was not happy with my breasts due to pregnancy and weight loss. My face lift was done as I looked older than I felt.

Dr Pousti did an amazing job on my breast augmentation.  He went in through my nipple and there are no scars or indications that I had surgury at all.  My breasts look totally natural and are placed under the muscle tissue.  I have no pain or internal scaring that causes pain and problems that many of my friends have as a result of breast surgury.  I am completely satisfied with the work and am now healing from a lower face lift that I had Dr. Pousti to perform.  I have not completely healed yet but so far I am very pleased and have no complications to date.

Thank you so much for posting your experience here on RealSelf. I'm glad it all went well for you! You may want to hop over to RealSelf's Lower Facelift community and post about that treatment there. Every story is very helpful for someone else about to go through a similar procedure.

Anyway, yay for success stories! What size implant did you go with?

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Pousti is a very warm person and his staff is the same. It is a very comfortable experience when you visit his office. I highly recommend Dr. Pousti to my friends that are considering conmetic surgury.