The Best Dermatologist I've Ever Been to - San Diego, CA

I have belotero injections around my mouth and...

I have belotero injections around my mouth and dysport between my eyes. Dr. Fabi is careful to give me ice packs to apply to the area prior to the procedure to decrease any chance of bruising. She injects the wrinkles around my mouth and between my eyes very carefully and changes the needle frequently to avoid bruising. She is very informative and supportive and is a very nice and caring person.
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

I have had belotero injections as well as dysport injections from other dermatologists and I haven't been pleased with them, but when Dr. Fabi does this procedure, the results are perfect every time. I have very deep wrinkles around my mouth and above my nose ( in between my eyes), and when other doctors have done this procedure my lipstick still bleeds and the wrinkles are still noticeable. I am a registered nurse and therefore I feel that I am an good judge of one's expertise. I also never get bruises from the procedure when she does it.I highly recommend this physician. My only fear is that if she moves away, I will have to fly across the country to track her down to continue to be her patient!