Capsular Contracture Again! - San Diego, CA

I tried to start a journey here but some how it...

I tried to start a journey here but some how it didn't work. But I will try again. It all began when I was 20yo. (About 1979) Ba #1. I was about 115lbs, 5'3" had not sure what silicone overs. I'm thinking 250cc
Ba #2 (about ten years later) had cc had them replaced. Same doc. Went with 350cc still overs. Nice full c cup
Ba #3 (about ten yrs later) left breast cc. Right breast ok. Went to new doc (old doc in Wilshire had lic stripped because he was addicted to Demerol) sooo I told new doc just change out the cc one. Other one is fine and he did.
#4 about ten years later ( I'm seeing a pattern here) had right cc. Told doc getting older not too big don't want to be matronly. He changed them out 475cc natrelle silicone. This was oct 2012
#5 right breast never really got soft. Oct 2013 had it changed out again same cc same natrelle.
#6 new doc. Advised go under add alloderm and lift. He's expensive but he's the best.
Surgery was July 1st. Recovery, of course much more painful than I was used to. I expected that. A lot of work was done and now we were messing with the muscle,
I'm 2 weeks post. Had 3 drains up to yest. Yest he removed 2 as the other one was still draining a little more than we would like. So a couple more days I will be free of the last drain. They have been such a pain to get dressed. It's hard to cover the bulky drains.
I am hopeful that this "is it". I would really wish not to ever mess with my boobs again. I have invested a lot of money on these puppies.
Soooo. I am being patient. Not sure of how they look yet. I think I gotta wait to see "final product". Right now they look smashed under my muscle and I. Concerned they a little close together. I will address that to ps on thurs when I have last drain removed
It's been a long journey. I have been obsessed with real self since last nov. When I decided something had to be done about this darned right boob. Always just wanted the natural look. Oh these last ones were 435 and 440 one was high profile one was mod profile sientra

Post op 2 weeks

First "real look" at them" hmmmm

3 weeks

Well it's been 3 weeks. Still look weird and too big for my chest. The scar is scary. I hope there some dropping still to go

4 weeks and popped stitch

4 weeks today. I really haven't seen much change. I can tell some of the swelling is down. But they still look wide and flat. No projection. Make me look like I have a wide chest but I don't. Last nite i noticed a "popped" stitch where vertical incision meets horizontal incision. There's a little "hole" there. Freaking me out! Don't want infection. And don't want horrible scar. It looks bad enough already. Called ps today and going in later. Let's see what he can do. I just don't understand. 4 weeks. No work. No holding grandson. I'm still not even washing my own hair! What else can I not do?? Drove for the first time yest. Common???? Depressed.....

5 weeks

Ok 5 weeks. Still kinda sore. Still get really tired after a few hours of being out and about. Hope my "hole" is healing under bandages. Peeked at it tda. Still looks yucky. Will see ps on Thursday. I'll see what he thinks...sorry photos kept loading upside down. Tried 3 times

6 weeks

Still not thrilled with the look of these boobs. Still look "wide". Not very natural. Cleavage is is "flat". Still sitting high. Massaging to try to get them to drop. Still sore. Still feel like implants are stuffed under my muscle. Waiting for them to feel like part of me.....

9 weeks

Hi everyone...I feel there is not much change. Still riding very high. Thinking if they would just drop some it would somehow look better..ps tell me not to be so hard on myself and let me tell you I try I really try. I try to not tell my husband how unhappy I am but I think he sees it.. They just look and feel so unnatural. My number one priority. They don't move. Not all. Now I am wearing a thong bra day and night. It is so irritating and hot. I think it aggravates my scar and is delaying it from healing well. It rubs against the horizontal incision and irritates it. But I really want my cleavage and don't want to develop symmastia. So all day and night with this thing. It had better work. It gets so hot! Waiting to see if there will be any difference at three months..hope so..well wait, hope and pray.....maybe it will all work itself out...my ps seems to think so..I hope I tagged the pics right. They appear in a small square upside down with a green check in the middle. Hard to see the actual pic...

4 mos in a week

Ok boobs look a little better but still have a ways to go before I am happy. They sit higher than I would like and at this point not sure even if they drop more it will help them look better.Have very diff shapes and still don't move . Weird soft but yet stiff not natural. Like when I pus them together for cleavage they don't move much. Thong bra seems to be working somewhat (better cuz it sucks wearing it) massaging like crazy. Hard to cover thong bra be up of the way the straps are in front of my chest. Waiting ......waiting.... Geez is it too much to ask for a pair of natural looking boobs!!!!

3 1/2 mos

Sorry. Last update I was gonna be 3mos. Now I'm 31/2 mos. still not happy. Boobs look weird. No cleavage. Miss my cleavage. Still look weird, high and wide and give me armpit fat I never had. Look weird when I push my breasts together. Unnatural. No bounce. I don't know what happened. I think they are the right size. I think they are just not sitting right or something. Still wearing stupid thong bra. And sports bra and sometimes surgical bra at night for strap....massaging. Seem to be soft. Left greater than right. They are just not "pretty" boobs!!!!! I'm so over this and frustrated!!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti is an awesome person and doctor. He listens to what you want and recommends the solution. He does so many re visionary breast procedures with great outcomes and I'm hoping to be his number one spokesperson when all is said and done He makes me feel beautiful everytime I walk Into the office and puts up with my and my husbands questions which have been many. He does not rush out, he does not push. I loved that about him. His office staff is outstanding, friendly and personal. They make me feel like a friend. They have called me everyday after the procedure. I've had a few and no one ever called me everyday to see how I was doing. So, so far so good. Can't wait to see what lies beneath all these bandages!!!