Tummy Tuck a Dream Come True (Abdominoplasty) - San Antonio, TX

Hello everyone,I want to share a little bit of my...

hello everyone,I want to share a little bit of my experience. I'am 36 3 c-sections with a lot of stretch marks left after gaining tons of weight. Dedicated myself to loose the weight in order for me to be a good candidate with good results. I had my TT 6 weeks ago, it was not as bad as I expected hurts less than a c-section,the feeling is like if you did tons of seatups well thats what I felt. The thing that horrified me was the swellness that is taking time to go away!! I see other people completely straight flat by the 2nd week,but like my PS said every body heals different.
I have a big concern because I was left with stretch marks which that is not my concern cause a lot were gone :) My concern is that when I bend or sit my tummy looks very saggy, not at all as when I'am standing, will that go away after the swellness id=s gone or can it be fixed with execising?

8 week PO

Yesterday was my 8 week PO appointment, my doctor said everything looks great so far, I have swollen on my lower abdomen but he said is normal, to give it till January, hopefully will get better results if not he will do a little procedure in his office, he also mentioned a possible ear dog but will take care of it there at his office as well. I was very excited because they measured me and my waist went from a 32" to a 28"!!!! Lost another 4 inches from my mid ab and 3 from my lower and it's swollen!! So I know I'm doing good!! I also started going to the gym, finally everything it's going back to normal!!

9 weeks

Worried because I see flabby skin when I bend or sit, I thought I wouldn't have to be covering with my purse after my TT and rolls come out when I'm seating so there goes my purse again to cover those rolls :(

Flabby can excercising help?

9 weeks PO and I see very saggy skin when I bend or sit. I started working out and I want to know if the flabby skin would go away with sit-ups and crunches? How can I know if my surgeon cut enough skin? What can I do?!!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I feel ya on the loose skin. Apparently, it has to do with our skin elasticity.
You look great,good luck on your journey,I definitely understand about swelling my stomach above my incision swells in the evening and around my bb gets red, but I would do it again to!
I hit my year last month and I still have that pooch when I sit or bend.... But I'd rather have that then the pooch that just hangs out when standing straight. You'll learn to not care once the swelling goes down... And besides who really looks at your tummy when sitting down. No one really.
Hii sweetie soo why I think u still hve the pootch did u wear the faja n get massages
Girl... I was religious with the faja... Did my own massages twice daily... I would like to say it's the MD not taking enough off... But it's almost taken me a year to stand up straight without feeling like I was being stretched.... Who knows??!...
Mann a year to stand up straight No way geesh I think u look awesome
I was able to stand straight after like 3 months... But I always felt a pull or like I was being stretched. But finally like at 10-11 months I felt like the pull/stretch was finally gone.
Hello ther, I've been using my faja, till now but don't know what's wrong
I don't think it's flab when you sit. Probably just swelling. It could take months for that swelling to go away, from what I've read I'm only 7 days PO, so don't get discouraged:)
Well I really hope it is!!
U look great so far and it's still very early days chick, I'm 12weeks fri &still not flat yet but hopefully soons, hope all is well with u &ur taking it super easys :-D
Thanks, I just thought this was going to be easier!!! Let's hope I be happy with my final results :)
Congrats!! I've heard someone say they had swelling for over 6 months.
You look great
Are u happy u had the surgery
I would definitely do it again!!
Congrats sweetie I'm happy 4 u