Tummy Tuck 01/2010 - I Have Many Complaints

I am 3 months into having my tummy tuck and I have...

I am 3 months into having my tummy tuck and I have many complaints. Not only does half of my huge scar still have 4 very thick stitches sticking out. My doctor, Dr.Young, told me that these would desolve and fall out by 3 months... They are still very much there. My scar is as well uneven. Half is very very low and the other.. Not so much. My navel looks like a line instead of a circle and my stomach has no shape. A stomach should have shape to it in one way or another and mine does not any more.

I have been training at the gym now for a month and i know i am building muscle but you cant see it on my stomach. Will this ever change? Will my stomach loosen up just enough to allow shape to form? I dont know.

WOREST THING EVER: MY TUMMY TUCK GAVE ME NEW STRETCH MARKS. A LOT OF THEM. Only good thing is that because my stomach is so tight, you can hardly see them.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

He does not talk anything over with you. He comes in, looks at you and compliments himself. As soon as you go to ask a question he is out the door.