so far so good - San Antonio, TX

OK....like all women we just can't be happy...

OK....like all women we just can't be happy how we are :)

I had smart lipo done because I could not lose my flanks or as my husband calls it my muffin top HAHA

I'm 5'7 and the day of my surgery I was 148LBS

Finally after my third time going to my doctor to talk to him about having smart lipo...I made my apt I had my flanks, upper and lower abs done.

My apt was January 6TH
I choose to be put all the way under.

After I left the doctors office I went home and went to bed. The next day my body was sore but nothing what I thought is what was going to be like.

Later the day after surgery my mother and I went shopping at the mall. I never once had to take a pain med. I've been rubbing my areas with vitamin E.

I will keep you posted. If you have any questions please ask.

SMILE

I will keep you posted how I'm coming along.

I forgot to tell you. The day of surgery I had a...

I forgot to tell you. The day of surgery I had a lot of draining and the next it wasn't as much.  I bruised all over. On my left side I bruised really bad but it's starting to look better.

I can tell that I had smart lipo done but of course the results take time.

In April we are going to Cancun so hopefully I'll be good to go.

February I'm starting a boot camp class so that will help me.

I would have smart lipo done everyday of the week if I could.
HAHAHA

I'll post more pics soon

{edited}

{by Britt. Please do not type all in caps it looks like you are yelling and against our community guidelines. Thank you}
Hey ladies...
I'm feeling good just waiting the time out for my swelling and bruising to go away
I understand it takes time 
I’m still feeling good about having smart lipo done but I do hope to get a little smaller 
I’ll try to post some pics later today
What place and dr did you go to? So the brusiing..is it bascially completely black all over? How long would you recommend taking off of work, assuming I dont want anyone to know I had it done. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your story so far, Amby. How are you doing now? Are you still bruised?

Diana Plastic Surgery