so far so good - San Antonio, TX

OK....like all women we just can't be happy...

OK....like all women we just can't be happy how we are :)

I had smart lipo done because I could not lose my flanks or as my husband calls it my muffin top HAHA

I'm 5'7 and the day of my surgery I was 148LBS

Finally after my third time going to my doctor to talk to him about having smart lipo...I made my apt I had my flanks, upper and lower abs done.

My apt was January 6TH
I choose to be put all the way under.

After I left the doctors office I went home and went to bed. The next day my body was sore but nothing what I thought is what was going to be like.

Later the day after surgery my mother and I went shopping at the mall. I never once had to take a pain med. I've been rubbing my areas with vitamin E.

I will keep you posted. If you have any questions please ask.

SMILE

I will keep you posted how I'm coming along.

I forgot to tell you. The day of surgery I had a...

I forgot to tell you. The day of surgery I had a lot of draining and the next it wasn't as much.  I bruised all over. On my left side I bruised really bad but it's starting to look better.

I can tell that I had smart lipo done but of course the results take time.

In April we are going to Cancun so hopefully I'll be good to go.

February I'm starting a boot camp class so that will help me.

I would have smart lipo done everyday of the week if I could.
HAHAHA

I'll post more pics soon

{edited}

{by Britt. Please do not type all in caps it looks like you are yelling and against our community guidelines. Thank you}
Diana Plastic Surgery

Hey ladies...
I'm feeling good just waiting the time out for my swelling and bruising to go away
I understand it takes time 
I’m still feeling good about having smart lipo done but I do hope to get a little smaller 
I’ll try to post some pics later today
What place and dr did you go to? So the brusiing..is it bascially completely black all over? How long would you recommend taking off of work, assuming I dont want anyone to know I had it done. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your story so far, Amby. How are you doing now? Are you still bruised?

Doing great!!
I have a little brusing

I'll post pics when I have more time

Are you wanting to have smart lipo done or have you had it done???

Have a great day!!

I'm in the very, very, very early stages of considering it for my inner thighs. Mostly just observing for now. :)

take your time :)

I'm hoping I'll get smaller
If I can help I'm here

Thanks. I appreciate it. :)

your pictures look really good. I went to the same office but Dr. Pittman did my procedure. I am not to happy with the results. Actually I dont have any results..lmao After three months my measurements are still the same as before surgery. So im glad to see you have a positive outcome, wish i could say the same
thank you!!!

I'm really sorry that your not seeing any results
I wish I could do something for you:(

I would give it some more time
I've read reviews from people that didn't see results until 6-8 months later

Are you walking and eating different???

Maybe we could meet up and start walking together :)

Do you have before and after pics??

Keep ur head up!!!
Sorry I just noticed I can go to your web page and saw your pics
I'm new to this HAHA

Have you talked to the doctor about being unhappy with results