Don't Do It - San Antonio, TX

I had smart lipo to reduce my bat wings under my...

I had smart lipo to reduce my bat wings under my arms which prevented me to wear sleeveless tops. Three really close friends of mine told me not to because all three of them had it done years ago and they said liposuction of any kind makes you gain more weight and deforms your body due to uneve fat distribution. It's true because they all have weird bodies now. One of them was pear shaped and had an enviable body, but she wanted perfection so she lipoed her saddlebags. Well now she has an apple shape and her face looks like she's got thyroid problems or something. It just looks round and puffy and it's already been 3 years!!!

Anyway back to me. I asked the nurses at sonobello if this would happen to me and they said no. They promised me the world actually. Then I asked the dr and he said since the upper arms was such a small area that I'd be fine. Well, one year later my bat wings are gone, but my arms are a whole inch thicker!!! I look like a wrestler. Also there are slight fat pockets behind my armpits that weren't there before. I looked much better before. I am so sad and insecure now. Funny thing is I weigh the same as before the lipo. 5'4 154 pounds. The nurse did tell me to tone up and drink fluids but honestly I didn't really work out my arms. I never have actually but now I'm gonna have to. That's my only hope since I'll never do Lipo again!!!

and for your friend, the fat went back in her face i guess! for me that happened a bit as well, but since i am very skinny i like it because it gave me more volume :) it's like free fillers, as an extra present ;)
hai there :) this is actually local, normally your body restored your fat at the wings under your arm, since you have removed the fat cells there, when you eat, the fat has to find another place to restore, I was lucky since I had lipo of my saddlebags, inner thighs, lovehandles, knees and belly ( they couldn't take out much since I was only 52 kilo at 1.69, I cam only for my saddle bags, but my surgeon was an asshole, and told mehe could impossibly do only saddle bags because it would give a bad result, well i was 19 so trusted him. bad choice, but that is another story.) in any case after taken away that fat, now when i gain some weight, it goes to my arms and breast. I always had very very skinny arms, soit doesn't bother me that much. you can choose to do your arms as well, though be aware that it wil come back on your belly/breast/sadlle bags, you can never tell before, where it will show up ;)
I ment logical ;) not local

I chose the provider because of all the advertising. The rep that interviewed me was not a doctor nor a nurse. She was just a sales lady selling a service. I didn't see a dr till after they had my money then I never saw him again after the surgery. All the follow-up appointments were done by amateur nurses that didn't know the answer to any of my questions. I never went back.